Scorpio the Scorpion♏️

Wow. *does thingy with fingers* Leo was hurt pretty bad, but thanks to blue girl, he's gonna be okay! The spell didn't exactly heal him, but it did manage to revive him from unconsciousness. And Leo pointed out something that we forgot about.
"You should go now, you two." I said. "The Celestial Spirit King is gonna be pissed when he finds you two in our world."
But Lucy walked softly to Leo and sat down on her knees. "He's been hurt this bad?" She asked, examining his cuts.
"Mm hmm." Taurus said guiltily. Just then, Leo woke up.
"Hi Lucy." He groaned. Then, he paused. "Why are you in our world? And why am I still here?"
Lucy laughed. "First of all, I came here to see you. And second of all, you're still here because-"
Leo cut her off. "Because Levy cast Golden Raise?" He raised an eyebrow. "Sorry Capricorn, but you're busted."
Capricorn stuttered. "W-why?"
"Because," Leo sighed. "I bet that every single spirit saw that light, and my wounds are still here! So how do you explain to the spirit king?"
Capricorn bleated in alarm. "Loke-sama you evil genius, why the heck didn't you tell me?"
Leo made a WTH(what the heck, cause I hate swearing😉)face. "Because, Capricorn, I was sleeping while you were in the human world."
"He's got a point, Capricorn." Gemini chimed. "Ah, shaddup Gemini."
During this whole time, Lucy was fixing her brown gaze on Leo.
"You okay?" She asked him.
Leo smiled charmingly. "Of course I am." He winked. That dude sure is a bad boy.
"So," Capricorn said. "What do we say if the spirit King just happens to pass by?"
My baby made a face. "Oh yes, Capricorn, we'll just say that Leo here just stubbed his toe on a rock, rolled all the way to the Zodiac Circle, and got beat up like a mad goat and a cow on a sugar high thought he was a Lion. That will totally work."
"That's actually not a bad idea." Mini mused. A torrent of icy water blasted him in the face.
"Sarcasm, you blueberry retard." She snapped.
"I know!" Aries smiled. "Leo got called out of the spirit world right? So we'll just say that he was beat up there!"
"That's an actual great idea." I glanced at Mini, who glared back.
Suddenly, Virgo popped out of the ground. "Hello Princess." She greeted Lucy, who I had forgotten about during that period of time. Virgo turned to us.
"The Celestial Spirit King is coming this way. Prepare yourselves."
"We should be going." Levy said, and the two humans disappeared from the Spirit World. And just in the nick of time too.
"Hello, everybody!" The Spirit King boomed. "Goodness! What happened to you, Leo?"
Leo grimaced weakly. "Rough job, I tell you."
Mr. King rubbed his mustach. "Now that I think of it, you were called out for a job."
"Mm hmm." Leo grinned; he was stretching his smile to the max, obviously trying to act casual. 😁x888888. Everybody was trying to not laugh at his face. That is, everybody except the Spirit King. Dumbhead. 😑.
"Well then Leo," The King said. "Get well. The Spirits wouldn't want to lose their example, now would they?"
Leo's face turned scarlet. "I, erm, yes sir!" He stuttered.
His majesty left. "Phew." Capricorn let out a long sigh.
"Nice face Leo!" Gemini chimed at his tomato red face.
"Well," My baby mused. "It isn't everyday when Leo gets embarrassed."
"Yup." We all laughed.
"Shut up." Leo groaned.
SPECIAL EVENT!!!!!!
Hi guys! LeonaLongfang here to announce a very special event! Pick your favourite Zodiac from FT, and include who you ship them with. Then, I'll write an exclusive story about your two characters. Hurry, ends soon! See ya!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁