Prologue

She opened her eyes for the first time, it was dark, for Lapis at least. She rose from what seemed to be a metallic tube. She rubbed her eye, standing up, her feet being shaky at first. A door opened in front of her, white smoke entering the room. It was the lead commander, Yellow Diamond. She looked up at the tall figure. She stared in her eyes, head filling with wonder. "Lapis Lazuli, welcome to Home World!" Yellow Diamond finally spoke, breaking the gaze from Lapis.  She walked towards the left wall, then back to Lapis. "and you're our special little war machine" She spoke again, smiling at Lapis. 

"A-a war machine?" She asked the tall figure, Yellow Diamond nodded patting her head while doing so. "Yes, you're different from all the other Lapis Gems, you" she points at Lapis, smiling doing so. "Are special" She continues, Lapis thought for a moment, how was she different, how was she...defective. "H-how,how am I different" she asked once again, making her voice clearer this time. 

"because you're gonna help us win the war, the Gem War" she spoke with determination, it was true, Lapis was the only Lapis gem that had the ability to control water,actually, she was the only gem that could, she was special.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Did you guys like it, should I write more, really should I?