.eight.

"Ready to go again you runt", Yellow panted out, eyeing the purple gem playfully. "Ready when you are", Amethyst replied, summoning another whip, grabbing it tightly in one hand. Yellow ran towards Amethyst, throwing her ax up in the air. Amethyst tried to grab Yellow, but Yellow had dodged it in time. She kicked Amethyst towards a strawberry patch, making a huge pink mess. The ax landed on the strawberry but Amethyst had luckily dodged it, but unfortunately, it cut her hair short.

"Oh no you did not!", the small purple gem exclaimed, wiping off the strawberry goo off of her. Yellow shrugged her shoulders, summoning another ax as her previous one disappears. Amethyst rolled towards Yellow, sending Yellow flying again. Amethyst then sends a flash of light energy through her whip, hitting Yellow hard, making Yellow poof. "That's what you get for messing with my hair!", Amethyst grunted out, she looked over at a discarded giant sword, seeing how she looked. "Not a bad look actually", she exclaims posing on the mirror.

"Go, I'll take care of these traitors", Yellow Diamond exclaimed, crossing her arms and looking at the two gems in disgust. "Look for Yellow, help her and bring her to the ship, she's too precious to loose" Yellow Diamond spoke out, looking at Lapis one more time before walking towards Rose Quartz.

"I'm not letting these Earth scum get away with what they did to Pink Diamond", Lapis gasped, nodding and running as soon as Rose Quartz stood, who is Pink Diamond? Lapis thought as she ran through the battlefield.

__________________

hey guys, I'm sorry for disappearing, I wrote this story before Yellow Diamond was revealed so I decided this was going to be an Au.

💕