.five.

The gems stared out the war plane's window, seeing pure chaos. Yellow's grip on Lapis' hand tightened as she looked out, "I'm not so sure about this war anymore" Jasper spoke out,breaking the silence. They all looked at her, except for Peridot, she was in her own little world, mumbling words to her self. "It's okay Jasper" Lapis replied, Lapis then put her hand on Jasper's shoulder, trying to comfort her. A loud burst then frightened them all, making them jump. Peridot snapped back to reality, looking out the window. "The plane it's, it's going down!" Peridot shrieked, jumping out of her seat. they all looked out the plane's window, seeing smoke rise from one of the wings, sparks flying as it rose. "We need to get out of here, NOW!" Jasper screamed, running towards the exit. She latches herself on to Peridot as the door opened. Peridot put her hand up, her fingers spinning. They flew out of the plane, signaling  the others to follow. "How are we going to get out?!" Yellow screamed, putting her hands in her blocky hair. Lapis' gem glowed, crystal clear water exiting it, it then turn itself into wings as the water splashed everywhere. Lapis grabbed Yellow and jumped out the plane, maneuvering through the falling debris.

They landed on a strawberry war field, gems scattered everywhere battling. They were all in uniform, so they could recognize all the gems in the Home world side. "I heard that a very powerful woman is leading the Crystal Gems, She was also a lead commander, until she left for Earth" Peridot spoke out, weapon ready. The defective gems summoned their weapons, eyes filled with determination.

"Let's do this" Yellow spoke out, running towards a Crystal gem, slashing her with her battle ax. The Crystal gem went back to her gem, Yellow then smashed it with the end of the ax, looking back at us. The gems behind her follow Yellow slashing through crystal gems,until a large figure stopped one of them, Lapis. Lapis looked up at the tall figure, seeing a gem with large, poofy hair, she was also wearing sharp glasses, making her look intimidating. Lapis regained her balance and took a swing at the gem, it was nothing like she's seen before, it was a new gem, it resembled a Ruby and a Sapphire, it was a Garnet, a fusion of the two. The Garnet caught her swing, throwing her across the battlefield. Lapis stood up and charged at Garnet, her wings flapping violently.

She swung at the Ganet fusion again, not missing this time, Garnet summoned her weapon, slamming Lapis against the floor. Lapis laid on the ground helpless, Garnet rose her gauntlet, she swung but she was took down by a gem. It was Jasper. Jasper had her helmet formed over her head, waiting for the Garnet fusion to stand. She faces me, face serious. "RUN" she yelled, Veins forming over her neck. Lapis was shocked,she snapped back to reality and did what she was told. She then flew away to a temple, a triangular temple. She levitated on top of it, water escaping her gem, Water spears formed over her head and it was released, it hit many gems, Home world included. Yellow jumped by Lapis' side, grasping her hand. "We should fuse Lapis" Yellow spoke out, looking over at Lapis. "Okay" Lapis simply spoke out, grabbing Yellow's hand. They danced and their gems glowed, they the formed into Topaz. Topaz looked up at the Strawberry battle field, head facing towards the Crystal Gem's leader, Rose Quartz.

She combined their weapons making a watery green ax, Topaz ran towards the pink gem, crushing the gems in the way. She jumped at Rose, rising their weapon, but as soon as she took the blow, a Pearl blocked the attack. She regenerated back to her gem, leaving Rose behind. "Oh my, Pearl" Rose spoke out, picking up the Pearl's gem, looking back at the fusion. She summoned her shield, eyes filled with anger. "Let's do this you scumb" Rose said jumping at Topaz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Claps* I don't know what to do with Peridot omg