.six.

Topaz covered her face with two of her four hands, they deflected Rose's shield attack, but flew at the battlefield. She stood up, brushing off the strawberry goo all over her. Topaz charged at the Pink gem, rising her ax up. Rose held up her shield, protecting herself from the ax. As it hit the shield, Rose took out her sword out of her scabbard, and threw it at Topaz. Topaz tilted her head, missing the flying sword.She chuckled as she looked back down at the gem, but Rose wan't there. She looked around, not finding her, at all. A loud roar made Topaz jump, making the fusion separate. Yellow rubbed her head, looking at the location of where the roar came from, seeing a pink Lion, and Rose sitting on top of it. She stood up, summoning her ax out of her gem, which seemed to be on her neck, and getting on her battle stance. 

Lapis in the other hand, couldn't get up, everything hurt. She finally sucked it all up, standing up, forming her watery  wings. The lion sent out another loud roar that blew away the two Home world gems, they eventually gained their balance and charged at the pink organisms. Yellow jumped, rising her ax up, Lapis dashed to the side, sending water knives at Rose. The lion then disappeared, movng to another location. Yellow got her ax stuck on the ground, she landed roughly, causing some serious injuries. The knives evaporated before it hit Yellow, making Lapis sigh in relief. The Lion went back to where it was, making Yellow and Lapis jump. 

The lion had another member of the Crystal Gems on with him, it was an Amethyst. Amethysts are usually the most laziest gems in gem history, but this one was different, she was determined. Her gem glowed as she pulled out a whip, charging towards the two gems. Lapis flew over at the Defective Amethyst, smirking at the figure. Amethyst looked up at the gem trying to grab her with the whip, Yellow saw this as a chance to attack so she ran towards Amethyst, swinging her ax. She ended up cutting Amethyst's purple tee, angering Amethyst.

 Lapis flew towards Rose and her lion, water spears around her. Rose dodged the spears as her lion disappeared below her, she ran towards the sword she threw at Topaz earlier, picking it up and rising it up. The two gems clashed as one hit another with a blow or a slice. Lapis took one last shot at Rose, flying rapidly at the pink gems. Rose rose her two hands up, protecting herself with a pink bubble. Lapis hit the bubble making Rose bounce away, crushing some gems when doing so. Rose's bubble vanished mid air making her fall down a high speed, she fell tot he floor, not much damage to her. Lapis stood on top of her, holding Rose's pink sword to her face. "end this war right now" Lapis commanded, making the gem below her angry. "Never, the Earth is wonderful and it doesn't need gems like you ruining it!" Rose spat at the blue gem, making a bubble, making Lapis bounce up. 

Meanwhile with Peridot

Peridot ran across the battlefield, chased by other gems. She jumped flying away from the gems, shooting them as well. The gems went back to their gems when they got hit with the powerful blasts of energy from the gun. Peridot landed on a floating peace of land, looking down at the battlefield. "How are we supposed to win?!" The green gem screamed across the battlefield, putting her hands to her face. She looked back down seeing Jasper battle the gem with gauntlets, Jasper tackled the gem, but the gem was winning, she took her gauntlets and punched Jasper multiple times at a fast pace. Peridot was engulfed with anger, she hated it when Jasper got hurt. She took off the mechanical hands and legs, throwing it at the Garnet. 

Garnet stopped hitting Jasper, looking back at Peridot. She had another target now.