.three.

Peridot had despised Lapis since day one, not liking that she had something that she didn't, not liking that she had everyone's faith, and not liking that she was everyone's favorite gem. She wanted to be better than her, tho she was assigned as 'weakest', and Lapis was the bait, she still was jealous. But Yellow Diamond 2.0 was the opposite of Peridot, she loved Lapis so much, to the point of taking care of her gem while she is regenerating. She wanted to be like her, no, she wanted to be her.

As they were doing their daily training exercises, Lapis was ranked up to 'weakest', putting Peridot as the bait. She was engulfed with anger, she wanted Lapis to vanish, she just wanted three people, including her,Jasper, and Yellow Diamond 2.0, or Yellow as she liked to called her. They were practicing 'fusion' as it is an important part of gem history, as Commander Yellow Diamond has stated.

They had to form Malachite, which was the fusion between Jasper and Lapis. malachite is one of the most powerful fusions in Gem history, next to Sardonyx and Sugilite. They danced in their own way, their gems shimmering while doing so. As soon as they knew it, they were Malachite. They then infused letting Yellow and Peridot go. Yellow was fascinated, she was hoping that their fusion would be as strong as Malachite. But unfortunately, it is lower than a cluster fusion.

They were going to form Emerald, the smallest fusion of all, being as tall as an average Pearl. They danced weirdly, especially Peridot, waving her hands back and forth, swaying her hips. Their gems glowed and they fused, but it didn't last long, their fusion wasn't as stable as Lapis' and Jasper's. They failed the exercise, earning laughs from Yellow Diamond. Peridot was jealous, she wanted her title back and all she was showing was uselessness, she was going to step up her game, and be the best Peridot gem that ever existed.

Yellow  and Lapis were up, as I mentioned earlier, Yellow wanted to be Lapis and this was her chance. Lapis gave a nervous smile towards  Yellow as she looked at her,Yellow then gave a smirk back for response. They were now dancing, it was amazing, Peridot observed them,nudging Jasper while doing so, whispering bad comments about Lapis. They fused into a gorgeous two armed woman, they were now Topaz.

Peridot's jaw dropped, she was shocked at how gorgeous they were, her surprised expression then turned angry, as she pulled out her finger pistol and shot the fusion. They infused, the both of them falling to the floor. Lapis rubbed her head and looked back at yellow and laughed making Peridot even more angry.

"You all pass the fusion exercise, now get out, except for you Peridot"

___________________
Did you like it or nah, probably nah because it sucks lmao.