.two.

Lapis was the bait, she failed every exercise Yellow Diamond had given her. She was the only one that couldn't summon her weapon. Jasper had a helmet,Peridot had a gun, and Yellow Diamond 2.0 had a battle axe. They were all sent for war in a week, and the Gems of home world was having their doubts about Lapis. They expected so much of her, but she just couldn't live up the expectation.

"We are all defective, but you Lapis, you're just a failure" Peridot spoke out, laughing while doing so. Lapis held back the tears forming in her eyes, but she couldn't take it anymore. "Stop!" she screamed out, Peridot flew across the room, receiving gasps from both Jasper and Yellow Diamond 2.0. Lapis opened her eyes to see a giant hand, made from her tears, putting Peridot against the wall. "What's going on he-" Yellow Diamond entered the room, cutting her sentence short. The hand fell on the floor, turning into a puddle of water, making Peridot join the fall as well.

"That clod just attacked me, she needs to be-" Yellow Diamond cut Peridot's sentence short by shushing her, putting her finger on her lips. "You just learned how to summon your weapons,congratulations Lapis!" Yellow Diamond screamed in excitement,earning claps from Jasper and Yellow Diamond 2.0. Peridot's face turned into an angry expression as she stood up and left the room.

"You're still the bait so don't get your hopes up, you clod."

_________________
Ohmegershhhh YAAAAAAAASSS, I think that was a good chapter, I'm basically talking to myself cuz no one wants to read my shizz lmao.

HOME/SU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें