.five.(the war) 'alternative'

The war, it was horrifying. Group #003 was in the war plane as they flew by the horrifying sight. Lapis' grip on Yellow's hand tightened as they saw it. Jasper was shining her helmet until a loud noise distracted her. "What was that?" Peridot asked in curiosity. We all looked out the window, smoke rising from one of the wings, Jasper cursed under her breath looking out, "we need to get out of here!" she yelled, getting all of the gem's attention."how?"the Lapis gem asked, she pointed her head to Lapis, thinking for a moment. "You." Jasper said pointing to Lapis, The blue gem put her hand over her chest and put on a confused expression. "Me?" Lapis asked,  " how could I be the solution?" Lapis added, Jasper pointed at her gem and a moment of realization hit her. "My weapon!" Lapis yelled,  putting her hands in the air. She calmed down and closed her eyes and concentrated on getting all of them out of the plane .The water rose out of her gem and formed itself into wings, She flapped them, hitting the other gems with a dribble of water.

"Big deal,I can fly to ya' know!" Peridot said, pointing at herself, everyone looked at her and chuckled a bit. "What?!" She added, making us laugh more. "I'll go first" Lapis said breaking the noise of laughter. She grabbed Jasper and jumped out of the plane. Peridot following behind them, bringing Yellow down with her. They arrived what seemed to be a beach but gems were scattered everywhere ,and every look they took of the battle field, chaos was at every direction. Yellow put her hand on her mouth running to Lapis, crying as doing so. She put her arms around Lapis, sniffling."Keep it together Yellow" Lapis said, getting her attention. Yellow unmatched herself from Lapis, summoning her axe. "Okay." She simply said,The Lapis gem nodded and signaled all of them to go and battle. They all nodded making Lapis smile. "Let's kick some gem butts" Jasper said Lapis flapped her wings, running towards a near by gem, slashing her in half making her go back to her gem. She continued the pattern in sync, slashing the gems and cracking it by stepping on it. D

She stopped the pattern when a tall woman stopped her, she had glasses, reflecting the image of Lapis in it. The gem summoned her gauntlets, picking Lapis up with them. She raised one fist, pointed directly to her face. The gem was about to attack her until a figure tackled her, it was Jasper."Run! I'll take care of her,just go!" Jasper screamed out, Lapis ran away from the two, summoning her wings in the process. She flew to the ocean, stopping in the middle of it. Lapis put both of her hands up, water rising from the ocean rising around them. She pushed her hands forward, the water rushing down at the battlefield, the gems wiped out, poofing back into it. Yellow battle a defective Pearl, battling it with her axe as the Pearl used her spear. Lapis looked over at another direction, seeing Peridot shooting an Amethyst, but the Amethyst kept dodging or defecting it using her whip. She looked in front of her to see Jasper still battling the tall gem that she encountered. She only wiped out half of the Crystal Gems, and the only ones remaining was a Pearl, and Amethyst, and the tall gem with shades. Lapis smiled, thinking they won the war but it wasn't yet.

She heard a loud roar behind her, seeing a pink lion and a Pink woman riding it. But as she looked closely, it wasn't just a pink woman, it was one of the commanders, Pink Diamond.

so this was an alternative, which one do you like moree????