.one.

"Each gem is assigned in a group of four, they are assigned in these groups to help them gain maturation in training. These groups usually stay together for important missions. In each group, the commander gem shall assign which is the strongest and the weakest. The other two will be fighting for the title "smartest" which is usually the leader. The final gem will be the bait, used first in dangerous battles."

Lapis read, she was fascinated, thinking who would be her group mates. "What are you reading my dear Lapis?" Yellow Diamond said while entering the room, disrupting Lapis from her thoughts. She held up the book, revealing the cover. Yellow Diamond squinted her eyes, reading the words. "Everything you need to know about Gems" The Yellow gem read out. Lapis nodded her head, continuing her reading. "So you know about the gem training group huh?"Yellow Diamond spoke out. Lapis once again nodded her head, saying the words "yes" in a shaky voice, stuttering while doing so.

"Then come with me Lapis" Yellow Diamond said, walking out the sliding metallic door. They slid down the hallway, passing a straight line of Rubies while doing so. They stopped at a yellow door, with the words #003 the defectives. The door slid open revealing a small Jasper gem with streaks covering its body, a Peridot but with an oddly shaped gem, and a smaller version of Yellow Diamond next to the both of them. "This is your team, Jasper, Peridot, and a newer version of me, Yellow Diamond." Yellow Diamond spoke out. They all waved, but with dull faces."This is going to be your team until the war is over, okay?" the yellow woman spoke out, leaving the four of them behind. 

"H-hi, I'm l-Lapis Lazuli" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I updated, just for fun because I only have 1 friggin read so far, huehuehuheuehueheu, baii: (͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)