He's Here

Just as I got settled for bed and put on my p'js, Gerard walked in his p'js. "Hello m'lady." he said with a smirk. "What is it.?" I asked. "Come downstairs." he said leaving. With no question. I did what he told me. I thought "who's downstairs" Ronnie.?!

With my heart beating as fast as a race horse I see Gerard sit down on the couch. He patted the spot right next to him for me to sit down. I sat down not knowing what was going on.

Once I sat down he said with a smirk "we are going to watch a movie." "Like a sleepover.?" I said with excitement. He nodded and pressed play on the movie. He got up really quick and turned off the lights. It was a horror movie so it was pretty cool. He reached something from the ground and it was a bowl of popcorn. He put it in the middle of where we sat.

I kept jumping back and getting scared from the movie. Gerard just laughed every time. There was this jump scare that came out of no where. I was so scared I didn't think or even feel myself move. I put my face in Gerard's chest and gripped his shirt. After I opened my eyes I realized what I was doing. Dammit I'm such an idiot. It felt weird and awkward.

I let go and I heard the music to the end credits. Good. So I can go to bed and forget that happened. Before he could say anything I blurted out "I'm going to bed." I got and ran the spare room. I closed the door shut. I didn't lock it though. It wasn't my house. I laid down. And thought about my actions how stupid it was. I started to feel tears run down my cheek and onto the bed.

I wiped them when I heard a knock at the door. "Evee would you please open the door.?" Gerard said on the other side. I didn't want to say that he couldn't because after all it was his house. I sat up and said "the door's not locked." I was expecting him to come in. But he didn't. He walked to his room. I think by my voice it sounded like I was crying. Shit. What was he going to think.?

I felt my phone vibrate. Looks like another creepy text.

*phone screen*

I saw your little shenanigan over there, remember when we used to do more-Ronnie xoxo

I decided to not let him freak me out anymore. I closed my window and locked it. I had to warn Gerard. He was laying on his bed with the door wide open. "Gerard.?" I said. He quickly sat up and walked over to me. "Yes.?" he asked with a smile. "M-make sure you lock your window." I said with a stutter. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Why what's happening tonight.?" he asked. I looked at the ground to not see his face. "Can you just lock your window.?" I said softly. "You're not a serial killer are you.?" he said with an eyebrow raised. "Lolkipsauce, no." I sad with a chuckle. "Alright I'll lock my window, any thing else.?" he asked. "If you don't lock the rest of the windows you might as well lock the door." I said while picking my nails. He picked my head up with his hand on my chin. "What's happening tonight.? Are we in danger.?" he asked.

I quickly just turned my head away. "Just do it." I said as I was walking back to the spare room. I closed the door and crashed on my bed. Boy, I was bushed. I grabbed my blanket and rolled myself up like a caterpillar. I rolled my eyes when my phone vibrated. I took one hand out and looked at the text. It was a picture tho. Sent by Ronnie. It was him outside of a window, inside the window was...... GERARD. I quickly ran to his room. "Gerard.!!" I screeched. He had still left the door wide open. He was sitting on his bed. He got up and looked at me. "Evee, what's the matter.??" he asked.

I look at his window. He turns around and looks. Ronnie is no where to be seen. I run over to him and hug him. Sobbing in his chest. He immediately hugs me back. Wrapping with hands around my waist and resting his head on top of mine. I was terrified at the moment. I didn't know what to do. "He's here." I whispered. Gerard let go and looked at me confused. I handed him my phone. Every text he read he had his eyebrows raised.

"Don't worry, he won't get in." Gerard said. He ran downstairs and locked every window and every door. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "well I guess we better get some sleep." he said. "Yea, goodnight." I said as I walked to my room.

I closed the door behind me and rolled myself up again. I felt so comfortable. I falling into a deep sleep.

My phone vibrated again. I checked the time "4:58" Four in the god damn morning and this guy is texting me.

*phone screen*

I'll get you in the morning-Ronnie xoxo

I doubt it. I turned off my phone and went straight back to sleep.