My Chemical Romance

Gerard's POV

"Gerard.!" Evee screamed as she pointed to a car. I turned the wheel but my hand slipped. The car crashed into us. She fell through the windshield. "No.!" I screamed through the noise. Glass was everywhere. I covered my face and got no glass in my face.

I passed out and everything went black.

I woke up with a bright light shining in my face. "And he lives.!" the doctor said. I sat up. I was on a hospital bed. I didn't have any serious injuries. I was just hurt a little.

There were two doctors next to me signing paper work. "My wife.!" I yelled. "Where's my wife.?!" "Sir, I'm sorry, but your wife didn't make it." the doctor said calming me down.

No.
No.
No.

This ant be happening. "My child.!" I yelled. "I'm sorry but your child did not make it either. I am terribly sorry." the doctor said with a sad face.

Tears came running down my eyes. I just kept crying. I couldn't believe my wife and unborn child have died.

I tried to remember what happened. I remember her getting her seatbelt stuck. Fuck. I told her to leave it. Fuck.! Fuck.! Fuck.! I'm the reason she's dead.! I should've helped her with her seatbelt. This wasn't the happy ending I wanted. This wasn't the ending anyone wanted.!

Maybe my life is over now. Maybe.

-one week later-

I got out of the hospital a week ago and now went to Evee's funeral. The looked at the coffin and cried. They had to take the child out of her. She was skinny again. Like when I first met her. During the funeral I could hear her sister, Polly, crying. I guess she didn't take his easy.

I let out tears and covered me face as I put my head down. I felt the guys put there hand on my shoulder and rub my back. Worst time of my life.

We all payed our respects. I was the last one to. I looked over and saw the guys trying to comfort Polly.

I looked at Evangeline. I took a deep breath. "Hi honey. I wanted to say that I love you and miss you. And that I'll never forget you. Never. I love you." I said as I kissed her forehead and laid a lily poppy on her chest.

I turned around and walked over to the guys. "Let's go." I said with my head down. I miss her. So much.

-seven months later-

After seven months of Evee's death, I tried to move on. I couldn't. I didn't want to date anyone else in my life. But I tried not to think of her. I focused on my career with my band. It got big. I wrote a few songs about her.

I dyed my hair white blond and cut my hair. I'm a different person now. But I'll never forget her.

We went on tours and a lot of concerts. I try to forget about that concert that she went to. There were groupies flirting with me. I just ignore them and think of Evee. Always in my heart.

I decided to go visit her.

I walked up to her grave and looked down. "Hi honey. I'm back. Yes I know I look different. I miss you. I hope you're up there with our child. MCR is becoming huge. I wish you were there to see. Polly and the guys miss you very much. They told me to tell you hey. I got a question. What's the definition of the word, love.? I miss you and I love you. And goodbye." I said holding in my tears. I saw the picture of her mother, London, on her grave.

I left a lily poppy on her grave and turned around and walked away.

I focused and continued on my life.

I focused on My Chemical Romance.

Thanks for Reading.!