4|| Condoms

Chapter Four:

Cath sang with her soul, waved her hands to the music, bobbed her head to the beat. And the Walker brothers sat there annoyed. She sat next to Sullivan who tried to concentrate with his music but sitting besides a singer, did him no justice. Cath turned to pull an earbud from his ear, he would of reacted with a punch if it was his brothers who acted like that, but he wouldn't dare hitting a woman. It's a crime.

She sang with her heart, she serenaded to Sullivan. He knew he was blushing hard, thank god he was sitting at the back where no one could see him

"Cath?" Bash asked, "Shut up!" he pleaded.

Cath laughed, bolted upwards to her side, and sang to him. Bash was flattered, and gave up, he pulled his earbud from his ears and sang with her when she turn the volume up to her phone. Bash lightly punched Max who was listening to his song, Max turned to pay attention to Bash, he smirked, pulled his phone out and started recording. Jupiter tried to join in with the singing but he'd never listened to the song, so he only sang the repeating chorus. Sullivan couldn't believe it. He crossed his strong arms over his broad chest. Something inside him wanted to join the fun, but he remained quiet. It was now everyone who turned to face him, well Jupiter couldn't, he was driving.

Cath wasn't going to give up just yet. She leaned on his face, and sang loudly. She wasn't a bad singer but she wasn't good either. Sullivan placed his hands on her hips and tried pushing her away when Jupiter suddenly pulled the brakes on a yellow light. Oh Jupiter, really? Sullivan eyed at Jupiter who did it on purpose, he saw how his eyes held devilishness from the review mirror. Cath had slammed herself against Sullivan, her neck exposed to his lingering lips. They awkwardly pulled away from each other. By now the song was over.

"I'm posting this online." Max laughed.

The boys did enjoy the singing.

"What's your username?" he questioned Cath.

"CatherCat." She replied. Not so shortly after, her phone got two notifications. One a follow request from MaxerWalks, and another one that indicated she was tagged in a photo/video. She plugged in her earbuds and pressed play. There, they all sang to Panic at the Disco. Cath scrolled down, it already had 4k likes in just a few minutes. She looked at Max who flashed her a warm smile. Then she pressed accept.

"Dude, they're tweeting me asking who's the girl and if you're dating her." Bash complained, from behind, Sullivan saw the never ending tweets. Max pulled out his phone, turned his iphone into front camera and began recording.

"Yo, Cath here isn't my girlfriend, right Cath?" Max smiled only for a show to his followers, Cath leaned in the camera frame and smiled too.

"Nope,"she answered.

Sullivan chuckled a bit.

"Now they're saying she's too pretty for you man." Bash contemplated, laughing at his phone.

Max and Cath shrugged. She leaned back on her seat. Sullivan looked out the window. Without permission she rested her head on his shoulders. Startled, Sullivan looked down, she kept her eyes closed. He wanted to move, but he didn't. Instead, he shoved towards her, just to make her comfortable. When Sullivan wasn't looking, it was Bash who flashed a photograph. Sullivan wanted to snatch the phone away from him.

"It's going on twitter." Bash laughed.

Not long after, they all arrived. Sullivan wanted to stay inside the car, he'd fallen asleep with Cath. His neck had started to hurt because of the uncomfortable position he found himself. Everyone had already left the van. Sullivan rubbed Cath's back in circular motions until she woke up, she ran her hands up to his chest and pushed herself away.

"Careful," Sullivan warned, taking her arm and guiding her out of the car with him. They both entered the terrifying silence, he knew there was something going on.

"We're in the living room." Mrs. Walker called. Sullivan still held her hand, she was surely sleep walking. Once they entered the living room. Bash, Jupiter, and Max sat in order. Bash left space for Sullivan and Cath to sit.

Mrs. Walker looked at their hands suspiciously. They sat down.

"Your cousin Michael got a girl pregnant. He's only 19, boys." Their mother eyed at the boys for their reactions.

"Dead man walking," Max opinionated.

"I have to talk to you both, about protection." Their mother explained, "Especially you Sullivan and?"

"Cath, Mrs. Walker." Cath gave her hand out and Mrs. Sullivan was happy to see such girl besides her beautiful boy Sullivan. Besides the greeting, everyone winced at the mention of protection.

"Max, I'm assuming you aren't involve in any sexual activity. Right?" Mrs. Walker had no problem pointing out embarrassing questioned, even at the presence of another female.

They all turn to Max, who's flustered in red. He shakes his head too innocently, their mother believed him, but his brothers knew Max all too well. But they didn't say anything, they weren't so innocently themselves.

"Jupiter, Bash and Sullivan, you guys use condoms." the boys wanted to die right there, they wanted to commit suicide, "Right?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at them. Sullivan and Bash clenched their jaws, it was Jupiter who gained all the attention, "Jupiter?"

Jupiter had forgotten to use a condom when he slept with the last girl. And at certainly, they would not talk about their sexual life with their mother, and in the presence of Cath who was for one, a stranger and two, a reporter. 

They could imagine the headlines for the school papers next week,

"Embarrassing sex talks with mom, the story of the Walker's brothers." 

"Cath are you on the pill?" Mrs. Walker proceeded to interrogate.

The boys were terrified and embarrassed.

"Uh," Cath nervously chuckled. Sullivan let go of her hand, he was clearly uncomfortable, she looked at the poor boys in their stiff composure, "Um Mrs.Walker would you mind if we could talk in the kitchen?" Mrs.Walker wanted to keep questioning her sons' sexual activity, but she couldn't deny Cath's genuine presence. They both stood up, leaving the boys behind, thinking about what they'd just experienced, Cath turned around before  she left and smiled wickedly, smirking done by a girl is more dangerous than given one by a bad boy.

"The interview, boys." Cath said before she walked away.

The boys have never been scared since now.