Chapter 2

Wendy opened the door to see Chelia standing there with her sleeping bag, pillow and her 'sleepover bag' that she and Chelia made together only using it for sleepovers. Wendy had an identical one, and they ran up to the bluenette's room.

Wendy POV

Chelia and I were going to have so much fun! I was practically bursting with excitement. We sat in my room and Chelia brought up the topic that I least wanted to talk about. "Wen... You know how you saw me and Romeo today at the restaurant...?" She said a little hesitatingly. I nodded slowly my smile turning into a frown as I thought of how horrible Romeo is.

"He isn't all that bad Wen! He came to my house and-" I cut her off. "He went to your house?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, but not in the way that you think. He actually apologized and asked me if he could make up for it by bringing me to lunch as friends. He's not such a bad guy in the end." She said and I felt my heart start racing. He was starting to act more like Flare! No no no no no! I can't fall for him, well I already did, but that was before I knew who he was. "Chel, you know that guy that I had a crush on from Fairy Wings?" I asked and she nodded. "Well, it's Romeo." I said a little embarrassed and her face fell for a moment but then her smile returned. "Let's not think about boys and this complicated thing called love right now. Lets talk about what pranks we can play on your brother and your cousin." She said devilishly.

My best friend surely could bring out my demon side.

When it was time for supper we ordered the pizza and when we answered the door the man looked shocked probably thinking that we two little girls could eat all that pizza. I paid with the money Mom left me to pay for dinner and we brought the 15 meat lovers' pizza boxes up to my brother's room. I knocked on the door and Natsu started complaining. "Wendy! Stop bothering us! We aren't bothering you so-" We cut him off. "PIZZA DELIVERY!!!" We shouted in unison. Not even seconds later the door swung open and Natsu grabbed the pizza boxes greedily, then closing the doors in our faces.

We giggled at my brother's strange attitude. We took the one pizza box that we always order; just plain cheese pizza satisfies us. Most of the time we never finish the box and we hand it over to my brother who finishes it in a few seconds.

We took one slice each and started gossiping about stuff. "I haven't seen Carla in a while." Chelia said looking around the room for the white kitty. There was no sign of her. "NATSU!" We roared and stomped to my brother's room and slamming the door open to see my cat, Carla, and his cat, Happy standing in the middle of the room wearing costumes. Happy wore a dragon's costume and Carla was a frog. He started reminding me of Rogue. He always puts his cat Frosch in frog costumes.

Natsu and Gajeel craned their necks to us as we emanated a scary aura making them gulp. "DO NOT TOUCH CARLA!!!" We both shouted Chelia picking up Carla and Happy let out a 'meow' and I picked him up out of pity. "Hey! Wendy! You can't take my cat!" He exclaimed jumping to his feet and I shrugged calmly. "You took Carla, so I don't really see a problem Natsu." She said smiling at her brother and closed the door behind me.

Me and Chelia giggled and gossiped still working on finishing that box of pizza, and it was about 9:00 PM. We were talking about the latest couple gossip from school and one of our phones buzzed.

We looked at each other checking our phones. My heart started racing as I saw that it was from Flare... or erm.... Romeo. "Wen, who is it?" She asked and I gulped. "Romeo... ON Fairy Wings." I said and she smiled. "Well, what is he saying?" She asked as I unlocked my phone and checked the message.

[PurpleFlare: Hey, I'm sorry. Will you meet me at the Central Park tomorrow at 1 PM?]

I felt myself shaking and Chelia looked at me worriedly. "He wants me to meet him... At the park... tomorrow." I said my voice shaking as my fingers pressed on the keyboard. "You should go!" She said but that isn't what I wrote.