Chapter 13

It was graduation day! Everyone was excited, sad and some were even crying. It was the last day that they would all be together, for they will all choose different paths.

"Romeo Conbolt." Mackorov Dreyar, the principle of the school called and Wendy's smile grew wider as she saw her boyfriend finally graduated high school and he gave his speech. Wendy was somehow touched by his words and when he walked back down he sat back on his seat.

He called up many students. "Wendy Dragneel." She got up as she was called. After her own words she sat back down feeling so happy that she had graduated high school. One more step in her life was completed. She felt slightly sad that her life was developing, and she was an adult.

After everyone was graduated, they all threw their head pieces in the air yelling and screaming. (I forgot what they were called XD)

Everyone met up with their friends and cried tears of joy and happiness at the same time. Wendy met up with Romeo and they kissed. Later on they met up with all of their friends and were promising to keep in touch. Not just for the summer because they wouldn't see each other at school the next year, or probably not. Wendy, Laki and Chelia broke down into tears not wanting to leave each other. They walked out of the school with Romeo and his friends and they were going to a club to celebrate. But beyond the doors of the school lay a surprise for Wendy.

When they walked out Wendy froze her eyes wide before she ran full sprint and jumped on the male that stood there. "Natsu!" She shouted hugging him. "Hey Wendy." He said. "You're out of the hospital! But now where will you go? You have to go to school too Natsu. You honestly need it more than I do." Wendy said and Natsu pouted. "Hey! What is that supposed to mean?" He asked offended and Wendy giggled. "Well, you'll both be having a home and going to school, and Natsu here will be taking classes during the summer to catch up on what he missed." A blonde girl said walking up from behind him. "But Luce! I said no!" He protested and then the girl shook her head. "Natsu, if you've already forgotten, my dad is a billionaire." She said massaging the bridge of her nose.

Wendy looked at the blonde in shock and with a strange look. She had never met the woman before. "Oh! I'm Lucy. How rude of me." She said shaking Wendy's hand. "I'm your dense brother's best friend." She said and Wendy nodded and she noticed that Natsu wasn't where he was before. She looked around and saw a much stressed looking Romeo and a dead serious Natsu. "Natsu!" She shouted running over towards her boyfriend who was being scared out of his wits by her older brother.

Romeo sat in his bedroom looking at the letter that he had in his hand. He opened and began reading.

Mr. Romeo Conbolt,

We are proud to announce to you that you have been accepted to Crocus' University. You must be at the school by the 21 of July. Please let us know that you will be attending the school. Yours sincerely, Minerva Sabertooth.

He was so happy and excited. Crocus U was his dream university, but he just then realized that he had to make a decision. Go to the university that he always wanted to go to and was very lucky to be accepted and was a once in a lifetime opportunity and be millions of miles away from Wendy, or stay and be with his love.

He hated making big decisions like that, but he had to make one.

"You know Romeo, you didn't have to stay. You should've gone to Crocus. It was your dream to go right?" Wendy said as she squeezed Romeo's hand as they walked alongside each other on the beach with the sun setting across the ocean. "You're more important than any dream." He said pulling her closer and he wrapped his arm around her.

She sighed and looked up at him. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." He replied.

2\007\��*�5�