First Day

*This fanfiction is not mine entirely. I share the idea with wickedoctoregina and rising_star_girl14, so please go check out Wicked's story as well (I don't know if Star has hers up). Don't worry, we were in a group chat together, so it's a-okay!*

*If you'll look at the cover, you'll see Sabrina Carpenter, Selena Gomez and Rowan Blanchard. Sabrina plays as Ara, Rowan plays as Allison, and Selena plays as Arly. Thanks for reading!*

ARA'S POV

"I'm nervous."

We were on our way to the Bionic Academy-the one and only-having just escaped from our psycho mom, who had experimented on us and basically caused us to have bionics. When we escaped, we had nothing.

And then, we found out about the academy.

We were in the hydroloop now, awaiting our arrival.

"Arly, it's going to be okay," I promised her. "You'll do fine. Allison, you okay?"

"Yeah." Her response was quiet. That's what I loved about her. Even though we were working on it, Allison is a mute. She doesn't talk much. And when she does, it's a small whisper. She only talks to me and Arly.

"Ara, are you okay? What, with your shyness and all," Arly asked.

I gave her a small smile. "I'll handle it fine-I hope."

I'm Ara Carter. I have mind control, geoleaping, and cryokinesis (ice control). I'm painfully shy and afraid of public humiliation. Once you get to know me, though, I can be pretty wild and quirky. Arly has what we like to call "zappy fingers" or electricity fingers, and also superspeed. She struggles with smarts sometimes but that's not something we can't handle. Finally, Allison has invisibility, superspeed, and can create water from the moisture in the air and use it as a weapon. The only ability that causes us trouble is the Commando App, or what we like to call "Charlie". Pretty scary when she comes out.

The hydroloop began to slow down and the door slid open. Mr. Davenport-the one and only!-was waiting for us. He did a background check and gave us access cards. Excitedly, we three ran to the entrance door. When it opened, it revealed Chase Davenport, the youngest and smartest Davenport!

"Hi! I'm Chase, mentor of the smartest and stealthiest bionics. Your dorm room is 290. Here's your cyberkey. If you need any help with studies, I'm your guy."

ARLY'S POV

Chase was cute, but it was scary to think that he may just be a douchebag. I don't know. I don't know any of my feelings, quite frankly.

"C'mon girls, let's go see our room!" Ara suggested excitedly, pulling us away. As we guided ourselves down the hall, we felt a breeze and then a girl was in front of us.

Bree Davenport!

"O-oh my god," I stuttered. "You're Bree!"

"Yup! Who are you, exactly?"

"New students," Ara explained. "We're excited to be here!"

"Well, I can't wait to see you in my class," Bree smiled. "Looking for your dorm?"

"Yeah, room 290," I told her.

"Well, lucky for you, it's just up this hallway! I'll direct you to it." Bree joined our group to lead us toward our dorm. Halfway there, a tall, muscle-defined teen stumbled out of a room.

"Oh, hey Bree!"

"Sup Adam."

And that's when Ara crashed right into him.