Chapter Fifteen

::ariana::

Alexa arrived later than I thought she would, but that only helped me. I explained everything to her and she agreed to lie for me. I owe her one.

I spent most of the day with her, although my mind wasn't exactly there. Every once in a while I would stand next to the window and peek out, trying to see if Justin was in his room.

Alexa didn't seem to notice, and if she did, I guess she just didn't care much about it. After she left at about 6:00pm, I immediately called Justin.

-"Hello?"

"I'm on your front door in fifteen minutes." I said, and hung up.

*
I took a quick shower and put on some shorts, along with some white boots that went all the way to my knees, and a big dark grey sweater that covered my shorts.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun, and skipped makeup. I grabbed all my stuff and ran downstairs. Fifteen minutes exactly.

"Where are you going?" Frankie asked, as he sat on the couch, switching the channels.

"Out." I said. "With Justin."

"Oh." He said. "Have fun, then."

Have fun. I almost want to laugh. If only he knew what we were actually going to do.
*

When I went outside, Justin was already waiting for me. "You're one minute late." He chuckled. I glared at him. He walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered, as he put on his hoodie. I didn't say anything, I just nodded.

"You don't have to, you know that. I can go alone."

"Justin, I thought last night you understood the fact that I'm not letting you do this alone." I hissed.

"Fine." he groaned. "I understood a lot of things last night." He said after a few seconds. "And experienced others too." He smirked.

I widened my eyes. "Hey Ari?"

"Huh?" I mumbled, as I stood behind him, staring at him with a frown.

"I was joking."

Of course he was. I never doubted it.

"I know you are. Now let's go." I whispered, gesturing him to continue. He nodded and I followed. Yeah, we were walking.

We walked for about fifteen minutes until Justin turned around and broke the silence again. "I'm not happy about this."

I sighed. "I know you're not. You have said it a least twenty times since I told you we were both doing this."

"It's just not something I wanted to go back to. Or you to get involved with." He said. "And are you even wearing anything under that sweater? Because that is too short for my like"

"Just walk, Jay." I rolled my eyes. He did as I told him to, until we reached our destination. Or at least the entrance.

"That's it?" I asked, pointing towards a dark alley, which seemed to be a dead end, but if you looked deeply, you could see lights, and hear voices coming from it.

"Yeah." He affirmed.

"I can't believe you used to spend time in places like this." I shook my head. "I'm glad you're over with all this shit, Jay. It feels good to know you changed because of me."