two

Spike

I sat at the back of the loud club. I was looking for was a meal. All of the humans here looked drunk and stupid, which was absolutely perfect.

I was also scoping the place for the Slayer. I've killed two, nothing is going to stop me for going after a third one.

A flash of blonde caught my eye, causing me to look up. I caught sight of The Slayer, but she wasn't alone. She was sitting at a table with a nerdy red headed girl. In front of them looked like a bunch of schoolwork.

Then, a dark haired boy came up to the table and asked The Slayer and her friend something. He pulled the two to a spot on the dance floor where a girl with blue hair was dancing. I suddenly stopped when I caught sight of the blue haired girl's face.

My eyes widened, and my smirk grew. This girl was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Her long hair hung down to her waist and it shook when she danced sexually. She bit her full bottom lip while she concentrated on dancing. Her eyes were a mix of green and blue, almost teal, and long black eyelashes framed them. Her nose was small and cute. Drusilla was nothing compared to this human.

The Slayer and her friends were all dancing, except the red headed girl who just stood there awkwardly and bounced on occasion. I knew I had to make my move.

"Go get something to eat." I told one of the vampires here at the club. He excitedly ran out the door. I ran up to a random guy next to The Slayer and said, "Someone get a phone! There's a big man out there trying to bite a girl."

The Slayer immediately ran off with her friends trailing behind her. I smirked again, and walked out to watch her.

The Slayer began throwing punches at the vampire, and she got him on the ground. I admired her fiereness. Despite her height, she had a lot of spirit.

"Give me a hand, Spike." The idiot vampire asked me, but I did nothing. Buffy looked around to find me, and that was her mistake.

The vampire overpowered her. He pushed her down on the ground and her head came in contact with a rock. She dizzily held up a hand to her head.

The vampire smiled and said, "I don't need to wait for St. Vigeous. You're mine!" and went in for a bite of The Slayer, but something went through his chest. His eyes widened as he turned to dust to reveal the girl with blue hair. In her hand was a wooden stake, and she stared at it in awe.

"Here, Buffy. Let me help you up." The girl said, and grabbed The Slayer's hand.

"Thanks, Rory. I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't showed up." The Slayer said, and gave the blue haired girl a big hug.

"Rory." I muttered, and I liked the sound of that girl's name. I needed her, for some reason. I wanted to taste her blood and make her eternal.

I realized now was the time to make a move, so I stepped out of the dark corner and began clapping slowly, "Nice work, luv."

"Who are you?" Buffy asked, putting Rory behind her.

"You'll find out on Saturday." I said, trying to sound ominous.

"What happens on Saturday?" Rory asked me, narrowing her eyes. I studied her carefully.

"I kill all of you." I said, knowing I would kill all of them, but turn Rory into one of my own. The two girls looked at me, obviously surprised so I walked away.

I would be counting down the seconds to Saturday.