six

Drusilla

"Something's wrong." I exclaimed to Miss Edith. I could see The Slayer and she was getting ready to kill My Spike. "That nasty girl's coming for him."

"What are you blabbering on about, pet?" Spike said from across the room. I noticed he couldn't meet my eye. There was more going on.

"It's the Slayer, she's coming for you." I said, and scoffed as if it were obvious.

"Well, obviously. I tried to change- I mean, eat her friend." Spike said. Why was he hesitating? I could see my Spike trying to eat a girl with blue hair.

"The blue haired girl?" I asked. Spike's eyes widened as if I caught him in a lie.

"Who is she?" I asked. "Do you...like her?" I began hyperventilating. Spike is MINE!

"No, pet. She was just one of the Slayer's weaknesses." Spike said, he still wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Then you should go after another weakness, like the red haired one." I said, and frowned at the idea of my Spike leaving me for a filthy human. I began braiding Miss Edith's hair as I waited for a response from him, but I never got one.

Then, I got a flash of a conversation between Spike and The Slayer.

"I was going to make her mine." Spike said to the blonde.

I glared at the bleached blond boy I'd loved for years. He loves the human. He doesn't need me.

So I left.