four

Spoik

I couldn't wait until Saturday. I just had to see the girl with the blue hair. I decided to attack the school since I knew the Slayer and all of her friends would be there.

I was wandering the halls beckoning The Slayer when I saw the familiar flash of blue. It was Rory. She was clutching a bright red axe tightly and her teal eyes shifted unsteadily.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" I said aloud. Rory turned quickly and spotted me. She raised her axe, her hands visibly shaking.

"Don't come near me." She said, as if she could fight me off.

"Don't be like that, pet. I'm not going to hurt you." I said softly. I began slowing inching towards her.

"I know who you are. You're mean and dangerous and all murder-y." Rory said in a matter-of-fact tone that made me laugh out loud. I was soon right beside her. I slowly and surely grasped the axe in her hand and pulled it away. The sound of it hitting the ground echoed across the empty hall.

"Dangerous, sure. But I'm not mean." I said. Her face was absolute terror, and her plump lips formed a small 'o'.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked, stuttering. I put my hand on her cheek and caressed her smooth skin. I spotted a few freckles that splattered her porcelain skin, and that just made me more attracted to her.

"I'm helping you, pet." I whispered into her ear. I watched as goosebumps rose on her skin, and I moved her long blue hair away from the side of her neck. Her eyes fluttered close and my mouth was directly above her neck. I could feel my face turn into full-vampire mode. I finally had the beautiful blue girl in my grasp.

And then I was yanked from her. Rory fell to the floor, a couple of tears falling from her endless teal eyes. I was spun around and there was The Slayer.

"Damn you." I muttered harshly. I saw the ugly little boy human grab Rory from the ground. And she was soon out of my sight.

"I don't like vampires eating my friends." The Slayer said in her whiney little voice. God, she's going to give me a headache.

"I wasn't going to eat her." I said nonchalantly.

"No?" Buffy raised her eyebrow.

"I was going to make her mine." I said, and took my chance to attack her. The Slayer was a good fighter, I'll give her that. She kicked and punched and slapped until she had me pinned against the wall.

"Don't touch her." Buffy said angrily, and raised a wooden stake. Just as it was about to reach my heart, I heard a feminine voice yell "BUFFY??"

"Shit." The Slayer said to herself. There was a tall woman at the end of the hall watching us. Buffy seemed to know her because she lowered her stake quickly.

"Look, Spike, I'm letting you off on a warning this time. Come near me or my friends again and I will END you." The Slayer said before dropping the stake and running off to meet the woman.

"No thanks, I don't do warnings." I muttered, raised a cigarette to my mouth, and walked off in defeat.