nine

Buffy

I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I opened the door to the crypt. Maybe Spike torturing Rory. Or Rory crying in a straw bed with her hair all mangled and gross. I wasn't expecting Rory to be biting Spike in the neck. Well, I didn't completely see bite-age, but her mouth was pretty close to it.

"Rory?" Then, she turned towards me. There were mascara stains running down her cheeks, her eyes were bloodshot, and her lips looked like she had just been making out with someone. Gross.

Then, I noticed the chains that held Rory to the celling. She was being forced to become a vampire. This is just perfect, note the sarcasm.

"Damnit, Spike. I told you to stay away from her." I sighed.

"Couldn't resist." He said smugly, looking at Rory. I soon noticed the gaping neck wound from her left side. That vampire bit her!

"Come here, Rory." I said as soothingly as I could even though all I could see was red. Rory looked pointedly at her shackles. I quickly used my strength to break them from the ceiling.

"Your uncle is waiting outside." I whispered, and Rory ran to safety. I could hear Spike groan.

"What the hell, Spike." I said, glaring at the blond vampire.

"What? You saw her. She's beautiful, and I just couldn't resist. It was worth it, being able to touch her-" But I didn't let him finish. I kicked him in the chest, knocking him into the wall and probably knocking the breath out of him. Oh wait, he doesn't have breath.

"Spike, don't you have a girlfriend or something?" I asked, remembering Angel talking about a girl named Godzilla or something like that. Apparently, that struck a nerve because Spike growled.

"She left. Jealous." Spike said simply, punching me in the stomach. I kicked back instantly.

"Your girlfriend got jealous of Rory? Rory doesn't even like you." I scoffed, and Spike smirked.

"What do you know?" I punched him in the nose.

"Just...what do you see in her. Maybe I can change it, so you can leave us alone." I said, giving upper cut to his jaw.

"It's nothing you can change. It's everything about her. Her body, her lips, her hair. Oh god, her hair is amazing." He said, stopping the fight so he could gaze off into space while thinking about Rory.

"Okay, I'll get her to cut and dye it." I said, sweeping my leg around, knocking him to his back.

"Nope, I'll still love her." He said, sighing. He did the sweeping thing from the ground, and soon I was laying next to him.

"Jesus Christ. You don't know what love is. You're a soulless vampire." I said, quickly getting up at the same time he did.

"You don't know anything about me and my feelings. There's just something about that blue haired girl. I will get her, no matter what you do. I swear to you, I will." His British voice was harsh, and, quite frankly, giving me a headache.

"Shut the f-" But then there were vampires everywhere. I guess he must have been waiting until he could make that promise to me.

I couldn't fight them all at once and keep track of Spike. Soon, the blond haired vampire was out off my line of sight.