07 : Hunting

I wake up covered in sweat. I'm so nervous. I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom in Paul's room. Paul is just waking up himself. He smiles at me before i shut the bathroom door. I turn the shower on. I take a good hot shower. I get out and hurry to get dressed. It's just something simple. I mean, I'll be phased, so nobody will even see what I'm wearing. Well, Paul will. But that's not the point.

I walk out and go to my room. Paul's eyes on me until I close his door. I smirk and go into my room. I go into my bathroom and fix my hair. I step out and put on my sneakers. I meet Paul in the living room.

"Are you ready, babe?" Paul asks with a smirk.

"Yes, I am honey." I reply strongly.

Paul and I walk outside and we phase. I run away from him and run into the forest. I stop at the treaty line. Emmit and Jasper are over there. They just stare at me. Jasper smiles and they both leave. I shake my wolf head and turn to look for Paul. I see him coming up behind me.

We run up to a cliff. I see a red headed vampire. I see her Crimson eyes from here. I smell her nasty human blood self from here too. I let a growl escape my throat. Paul nuzzles me and I calm down.

I go and eat scopula squirrels and rabbits. I chase down a deer. Paul is mentally laughing at me. This is fun! I catch the deer. Mama always said not to play with your food unless they're bigger that you. Well, I'm a small wolf so this deer is bigger than me. I play with it before killing it making a meal for Paul and me. We eat every bite, just leaving the bones.

After our hunt, we phase the walk out of the woods. I see Sam on the porch waiting.

"How was your first hunt?" Sam asks.

"I caught rabbits, squirrels and a deer bigger than me!" I say with excitement full in my voice.

"Haha. You're fast. Like your mama was." Sam chuckles.

I blush and nod.

"We saw Victoria. On the Cullen territory." Paul says. That's the name of that stinky vampire.

"That means she is after Bella and she's close. We must warn the Cullen's." Sam says. He hollers and tells the other wolves. We all phase and run to the Cullen's.

Edward reads Sam's mind as Sam says what's up. Carlisle says we will all meet tomorrow. I smell something bad. A lot of stinky vampires. Human drinkers. More than just Victoria. I think I it to Edward. He tells Carlisle.

"The newborns." Jasper informs. "They are very powerful. But if wolves join is, we may just beat them. We must meet tomorrow. So we can make a plan...."

We are cut off by Alice. "I just had a vision. The newborns. They're in Seattle. Moving this way. We must meet first thing in the morning."

The wolf pack go back to Sam's. I go straight to my room and slide some shorts on and an orange tank top. I lay in my bed and pass out.