10 : Lazy day with Paul

I wake up Saturday wanting a lazy day. Maybe I can, with my baby. Spend the day watching movies and eating. Emily may bake too mmm..... I'm thinking about going to church tomorrow. Since tomorrow is Sunday. I will mention to Paul. I pull on some shorts and a Nikki Manaj t-shirt. I slip on some flip flops then go into the living room and see Sam.

"Is Paul in his room?" I ask.

"Yes." Sam replies, never taking his focus of the TV. He's watching animal planet. I shake my head and go to Paul's room.

Paul's asleep. I giggle and run. I jump on his bed. He jumps so bad he flies off the bed. I bite my lip to keep myself from laughing.

"Hey, baby." He grumbles.

"Hey. Let's have a lazy day today." I smile.

"Sounds good. Go pick a movie from the living room." Paul says.

I nod and skip to the living room. I look through the movie rack. I pick out Terminator 2. I know Paul likes this movie. I bring it back and put it in his DVD player.

"Paul, I wanna go to church tomorrow." I look him in the eyes.

"I can't. I gotta hunt. Want me to ask Bella if she wants to go?" Paul looks over at me and asks.

"Yeah. Go do that. I'm gonna watch this movie." I say lazily.

He rolls his eyes but does it anyways. I just lay back and watch the movie. I love this movie. It isn't scary at all. I actually thinks it's quite interesting and funny. Yet again, I am a werewolf. Haha.

Paul comes back and says, "yeah, she said she'd go with you to church."

I nod and cuddle into Paul's warm chest. I snuggle up to him. He is so warm. I love this man.

I go and sit beside my uncle. He smiles at me as Paul joins us. We all watch animal planet.

About the battle. Jacobs ribs got broke. Carlisle had to rush him back to Billy's. He's okay now, but he's still hurting. So, he's resting and taking it easy. He can barely even move.

At night, I go to my room and put on my Cotten candy pink pajamas and go to sleep.