08 : Battle plan

I am supposed to go to school today, but I'm missing it because of the battle meeting. I get up and get dressed. I put in my boots and I go to my bathroom. I fix my hair. I'm so ready for this. If the battle takes place during school, Sam done said I'm out of the battle. He says I'll just have to start tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday.

I walk to the living room and see my imprint watching A Walk to Remember. I smile and sit beside him. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into him.

"Finally. Let's go. The others are done at the Cullen's." Paul smirks.

We walk through the woods and jump over the treaty line, in human form. and finally, we make it to the Cullen's glass house. Aren't they vampires? Oh well.

I sit between Paul and Embry.

"Jasper has a past with newborns. He will say this plan." Carlisle informs.

"Alright. I was a newborn once. Whatever you do wolves, you cannot let these little vampires wrap their arms around your torsos. They can break your ribs like that. That's how strong they are." And Jasper goes on with the battle plan.

According to Alice, they are real close and will be here anytime. I hope they wait until I am not in school. But watch, they'll come tomorrow while I'm in school in Forks. I go to school with Bella and the Cullen's. Bella and I are the only ones going to school tomorrow. Sam has already gotten my registered. I'm so ready for school.

After the meeting, Paul takes me to La Push beach. I sit in the sand by the water. It is so beautiful here. Way better than Alaska. And it is always hot here. Which I love. I love the hot weather. But I think I'm gonna miss the cold weather as I continue to live here.

I lay my head on Paul's shoulder as he joins me in the sand.

"You start school tomorrow, don't you?" He asks.

"Yeah, I do." I reply happily. I have always liked school, everybody says I'm weird for it though.

"In Forks?" He asks. What's with all the questions?!

"YEA!" I reply, getting annoyed with all the questions.

He backs off of questioning me like the police investigating a murder. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"So, with you being my imprint, does that make you my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Yes, it does." Paul says with a smirk.

After a while if cuddling on the beach, we head home. Sam is waiting up in the living room. He smiles at me and Paul. I say good night and go to my room. I put on my pajamas and lay down. I fall asleep right away.