20 : Engagement

-4 months later-

My morning sickness has ended. I have a baby doctor today. I'm 5 months pregnant and I'm finding out the gender today. Paul pushed hunting aside just to come to this appointment. He says he has something to ask me after. I'm nervous.

I grab my clothes and go to Paul and my bathroom. Paul and I have our own place in Forks, Arizona now. It's a nice two bedroom apartment. I decide to take a warm shower. I wash my pregnant body off and get out. I dry off and get dressed. I brush my hair and blow dry it. I put my shoes on and go to the living room.

"I'm ready, honey." I smile brightly as I feel the baby kick me in my ribs.

Paul takes my hand and we go to his Jeep Wrangler. He drives us to the doctor in La Push.

"Miss Carter, mr Lahote, you guys are gonna have a little girl." The ultrasound tech says.

We smile and walk out. Paul grabs my wrist. I turn around and he's down on one knee.

"Sydnee, you are my imprint. I was made to protect you. And now this amazing girl inside you. I have loved you since you came here from Alaska. So, will you marry me?" Paul asks with a tear in his eye.

I put my hand out and I scream out yes. He hugs me close and the baby kicks his belly. We both laugh and go back home.

I am so glad I'm engaged to Paul and that we'll be having a daughter. It is the best news in the world.

I end up passing on in Paul's arms during Jersey Shore.

-sorry it's short-