15 : Depressed

I wake up Wednesday feeling really weak and fragile. I feel like a used piece of toilet paper. I feel terrible. I sigh and get out of bed. With a groan, I put my dark clothes on. I straighten my hair and put my heels on.

I walk into the kitchen and eat an apple. Emily gives me a quick hug before sending me on my way. I sit on the very back of the bus, still feeling awful. Seeing Paul get on the bus makes the feeling worse. I look down at my pretty shoes and wait until the bus stops at the school.

At school, I slowly walk to biology. I start messing with the frog alone because my partner is absent today. That makes me sad too. Today is just a sad day.

In art, the teacher has us draw anything we want. I draw an eye shaded in with a wooden #2 pencil with a tear in the corner of the eye.

I take pictures of the school in photography class. I smile at Eric as he sits with me.

"You okay?" He asks.

"No. Paul and I broke up." I hold back the tears.

When the bell rings for the end of the day, I run into the woods and phase. I run through the woods, going from depressed to mad. I want Paul back now. And I hope he understands.

Once at home, I phase back and go inside. I smile at Sam and see Paul alone. He looks sad. I sigh and go to my room. I put on some black sweat pants and a grey skin tight tank top. I go back to the living room and sit between Sam and Paul. Paul looks at me with a hesitant gaze. I smile and snuggle into my uncle. I want my imprint back.

After supper, I go to my room and lay down in my bed. I soon fall sound asleep.