09 : First day of Forks High

I wake up bright and early, hoping the battle don't start during school. I get up and grab a clean outfit before go into Paul's bathroom. I take a 15 minute shower and then I get out. I dry off my body and blow dry my hair. I put on my clothes and fix my hair. I go to my room and put my shoes on. I look at myself I. The mirror. I do look a lot like mama. Sam was right.

I go into the living room.

"Man. You look like Tabitha." Sam smiles.

Tabitha is my mama. I miss her. Tears build up in my eyes when he mentions that. Only because I know I look like my mom. I am beautiful. Mama always told me that. I now believe it when I see myself. I see mama in me.

I hear the bus. Paul kisses me quickly and let's me leave. I get on the bus and sit in the front with the driver.

At school, I walk inside and see Bella with Jessica and Erica and Eric. I smirk and walk over to them.

"Finally, someone with a since of style." Jessica jokes.

"Hah, yeah. Bella is so boyish it isn't funny to shop with her!" Erica groans.

"Guys, I'm right here!" Bella reassures them.

I just shake my head and find my first class. Which I have with Bella and Edward. Biology.

I am with some girl named Sady. She is a genius with this subject. I like the fact mr. Marcelo made her my partner. Bella is alone today because her partner is Edward.

I sit with Bella and her group at lunch and I get a call from Sam.

"Hey, what's going on?!" I ask in the phone.

"The battle has begun. Have a good day." And he hangs up.

I am out of this battle, I guess. I sigh and eat my steak. Bella is staring at me with envy. I raise an eyebrow and just shrug. Why does she envy me? I shrug it off.

Art class is my favorite so far. Eric is in this class with me. This an photography. That class is pretty fun to.

After school, I get on my bus and Bella gets on hers. I sit in the middle of the seat this time. I like Forks high school much better than the one in Alaska. There's better people in Fork.

Late that night, I get tired and go to me room. I put on my pajamas and go to sleep.