Part 11

The next morning, Nicki woke before Liam and called Harry to make sure he was up and getting ready for rehearsals. Then she got herself ready and woke Liam. "Good Morning." she said, smiling down at him.

He smiled back. "Good Morning to you." He sat up and swung his legs off the bed and onto the floor. "I hate to just leave, but I..."

"No, it's fine. Jen actually texted me. You aren't answering your phone." she giggled.

Liam leaned down and dug through the pockets of his jeans. Four missed calls. "Oops. I need to get ready." He stood up and walked out the door. Nicki was slightly disappointed she didn't get a good morning kiss, but he was in a hurry. Liam walked back in the room. "I forgot something." he said. He grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. "Okay, now I can get ready." He smiled and walked out the door for real this time.

As soon as they reached the rehearsal building, Nicki went straight to Harry, running through his day with him. He would be in rehearsals until 3, then they had a meeting. At 7 he had something that said dinner with Gem. "Sister. Crap. Can you call and ask where? Her number should be in the phone." he asked. Nicki got right on the, getting all the details, jotting them down for Harry. Then he had a list of things that needed doing. Dry Cleaning needed to be picked up and taken to his flat. He needed somethings from the store and she needed to go pick up some clothes for him. He also asked her to call his cleaning woman and see if she could come and do some laundry. Jen was right, mom, maid and manager all in one. He told her to use her keys and he'd see her later. Nicki checked with the others to see who else had running to do. Jen and Lori both had lists, so they all set out together.

Nicki asked them to stop at Harry's place first. She wasn't going to call someone to put laundry in for him. She could do that. All three girls walked into Harry's huge flat. Four bedrooms for one single guy. Gourmet kitchen, working fireplace, sunken living room, a bar with room to have an entire party in and an enormous balcony all for one single guy. Jen showed her Harry's room and the laundry machines. She sorted the clothes and threw a load in the washer. Then they headed to finish more on the lists.

By noon, she had everything on Harry's list done and Lori needed to go a special golf store for Niall. He ordered something and it was ready. Jen and Lori left her at Harry's flat to finish laundry and would be back to get her in a bit. While the machines ran, she folded and hung clothes, did his breakfast dishes, and vacuumed the hallway and his bedroom. Then she put the last of the laundry in the dryer and the girls were back. Once again she got a text about weepy lettuce and headed out to get him lunch.

Back at the rehearsal, she reported to Harry and told him she'd go back to his place and fold the last of the laundry and asked if anything else needed doing. He shook his head and thanked her for lunch. She ate her own lunch and then headed to her own meeting with the tour manager, getting dates, times and flight information for the upcoming events. She hadn't seen Liam since breakfast. She wondered if he was going to say anything to the guys about last night. The girls had already asked her if she figured out what the puppy dog faces were all about yesterday and she just said everything was resolved. She really didn't know what this was yet with him and wasn't sure how he wanted it explained.

While the boys went to their meeting, Nicki took Harry's car back to his flat and finished up his laundry. As she folded and put away the last of the towels, he walked in. She panicked. If he was here, how was she going to get back to Liam's? Harry saw the panic on her face and told her Liam was waiting for her downstairs. She breathed a sigh of relief. Then Harry gave her another set of keys. They were to the car that his old assistant used. He told her to take it, just in case this happened again, so she wouldn't be stranded. He explained how to get to the parking garage and sent her downstairs.