Part 15

There was a small landing and only one door at the top of the stairs.The room was directly above hers, explaining why she could hear the things she heard. She opened the door slowly, peeking in. Liam was sitting on a huge bed that was against the wall on her right. On the opposite wall, there was a huge TV and built in shelves that held gaming systems and games. That wall didn't go all the way across the room. She figured that must be where his bathroom was. All along the far wall were more floor to ceiling windows and the view was amazing. The London skyline was visible in the distance and the lights of the city twinkled like stars.

"Nicki!" Liam cried, jumping off the bed. "You came." He walked over to her and gave her a hug, picking her right off the ground. She tried to wrap her legs around him, but the leg with the cast was too heavy. He put one hand under her and used the other to close and lock the door. Then he walked over to the bed and dumped her onto the soft mattress.

"Were you just sitting here, waiting?" she asked.

"Yes. I had just about given up." he said, crawling in between her legs to reach her face. He kissed her and then told her she had on too many clothes.

"You've only earned the shirt and bra, and it's way to bright in here. Can't everyone see us though the windows?"

"No, they are tinted. One way glass. But I can fix the lights."He grabbed a remote control, hit a few buttons and room became totally dark, except for the skyline in the back.

Nicki pushed him off and looked out the window. "That is amazing. No wonder you get so many girls."

"I don't normally bring girls here. That girl was an exception. She was a model and wouldn't do it in my car." Liam said.

"I am never getting into your car again." Nicki stated. Then she crawled up to the pillows and went under the covers of the bed, laying on her side. "These sheets have been changed, right?"

"Now you are making fun of me." Liam said. He, too, crawled into the bed and laid on his side, facing her. "It's so dark. I can't even see you." he complained.

"I prefer it that way. I'm not having sex with you. Just want to make that clear, okay?" she said.

"That's fine. Can I kiss you?"

"Yes, but please don't try to push me into sex, because I might give in and I won't forgive you or myself." Nicki pleaded.

"What do you consider sex?" Liam asked.

"What do you mean? Sex is sex."

"So, what about touching? Can I touch you?" he asked.

"Yes, you can touch me and I can touch you." Nicki said.

"Where can I touch you?" Liam looked at her with bright eyes.

"Why don't we just kiss for a bit? Please? You are making me feel uncomfortable."

Liam huffed. "You are my girlfriend. Nothing I say should make you uncomfortable."

"I don't remember agreeing to be your girlfriend. You can be my boyfriend all you want, but I need to be free to date." Nicki joked.

"That's it. Come here." Liam grabbed her and pulled her close, kissing her deeply, using his tongue to wrestle with her's. He didn't waste anytime getting her shirt off and feeling her soft, smooth skin against his bare chest. She was left with only her panties on and he decided to try touching her below her waist, running his hand over her backside. She moaned, telling him that she liked that. He pulled her closer, so she could tell how excited he was. "You can touch me, too, Nicki. Please."

She didn't hesitate. She reached her hand down and rubbed him though his boxers, enjoying the moans of pleasure he made in her ear. He reached his hand down to touch her and she jumped back, pushing him away. "What? What's wrong, Nicki?"

"You can't touch me there." Nicki said.

"Why? It will feel good. I promise. I won't hurt you. Did he hurt you?"

Nicki rolled to her other side, curling into herself. Liam tried pulling her back, but she wouldn't budge. "Please, don't." she said.

"Why, Nicki? Why?" Liam asked. "Have you never been touched there? Are you afraid? Did he do something to you down there? Please, tell me."

"You don't want to know. Just don't." she said.

"This isn't fair. Tell me what's wrong, I want to help you." Liam said.

"You want to help me? Really? Okay. Give me your hand." Nicki grabbed his hand and pulled it down to touch her legs. They seemed to have round raised bumps on both legs, the tops and the insides."That's what's wrong. That's why you aren't allowed down there. I don't want you to see or touch. It's disgusting." Nicki once again rolled away from him.

"What is it? I don't understand?"

"They are burns. When my skirt was too short, he'd put out his cigarettes on me. Nobody knows. Not even my mother." she said. Liam didn't move. He didn't know what to say. She sighed, sat up, swung her legs off the bed and walked to the door. She opened it, peeked out to be sure Paddy wasn't there, covered her breasts and went down the stairs to her own room. She couldn't do this right now. It was too much. He already knew that she was a punching bag. He didn't to know that she had also been an ashtray. She got a new shirt and used her stool to get into bed. It might not be late, but she was completely drained. She couldn't handle anything else. This day needed to be over.

No votes on the last chapter. No one is reading. *sad face*