Marth X Reader ~I don't understand~

Super Smash Bros.

Marth X Reader

~I don't understand~

~(Name)'s P.O.V.~

"Lucina!" I yelled. "Lucina! Hey!"

The bluenette turned around. "Oh hi, (name)! What's wrong?"

I walked towards her. "I just wanted to ask you something..."

I blushed a bit "... y-you are good friends with Marth, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am." Lucina smiled. "Why do you ask?"

I blushed deeper. "Well... Do you maybe know what's his favourite candy?"

Lucina grinned. "Wait a sec (name)... Do you maybe have a crush on Marth?!"

Damn, why was Lucina such an gossip girl?? I blused more. "..."

Lucina giggled madly. "Ok, (name)... let's have a deal. I'm telling you what's Marth's favourite candy, but you have to kiss him, okay?"

I blushed in 50 shades of red. "Wh-What? Wh-Why the heck sh-should I do this?" I stuttered.

"Oh, I thought you love him and I wanna see finally a new relationship~ So, deal?" Lucina laughed.

"You're a jerk, Lucina" I said while I looked at the ground.

"Okay, I think, you don't want to know what's his fav sweets..." Lucina was going to run away, but I stopped her.

"D-Deal!"

~Lucina's P.O.V. & time skip~

I hiddened myself behind a bush while I stared at (name). She looked very nervous as she walked towards Marth.

First, I thought I was a bit too mean to (name) with my deal, but then, I thought it was just the best for her. And for me. I giggled.

I stopped as I heard (name)'s voice.

"H-Hi, Marth..." she blushed.

"Konnichiwa, (name). (Hello, (name)." Answered Marth.

(name) nodded. "Yeah, Konnichiwa to you too..." She blushed. "I-I just wanted to give that to you..."

(name) pressed Marth's favourite candy (Milk Pocky :3) in his hands.

Marth looked at it and smiled, "Arigatou. (Thanks.)"

(name) blushed. "Ma-Marth... I-I need to tell y-you something..."

Marth smiled again. "Kawaii (name) da ne. (You're cute, (name).)"

(name) looked confused at him. Geez, what a pity for (name) that she quite didn't understand Japanese...

"Uh... A-Arigatou?"

"Watashi wa anata ga sukima, (name)... (I like you, (name...)"

"eh..." (name) didn't know what to say, because she didn't speak Japanese. "Hontou? (Really?)"

Marth nodded. "Anata wa, (name) watashi o sukidesuka? (Do you like me, (name)?)

(name) was confused. "O-Oyasumi... (Good night...)"

Marth laughed. "Anata wa, (name) omoshiroi desu~ (You're funny, (name)~)"

That was enough. (name) looked angrily at Marth. "Okay, that's enough, Marth! It's not funny to talk with me in Japanese and laugh about my answeres!!"

Marth thought he made her angry, but suddenly she grabbed is shirt and kissed him. Then, she pulled away and looked at Marth. "Baka. (Idiot.)"

She wanted to go away, but suddenly Marth hugged her. (name) blushed deeply. "M-Marth?!"

Marth grabbed her chin and looked in her eyes. "I love you, (name).

(name) was very confused. "W-Wait a second Marth. YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!"

Marth nodded. "Yes, but just a bit." Then, he kissed (name) and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hey, Hey, turtle doves! Someone's watching!" I shouted and jumped out of my bush. I ran towards the new couple and hugged them.

I'm very glad that there's finally a new relationship~

<<Done. :3 I'm sorry it's maybe too short. I wrote this fanfic because I really want to know what's Marth saying TT_TT I hope I've wrote the Japanese parts right, because I don't speak this languege :P Don't forgot that the requests are open? :3<<