Wii Fit Trainer X Shy!Reader: ~Sand Messages~

Super Smash Bros. Oneshots

Wii Fit Trainer X Shy!Reader

~Sand Messages~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

Today we didn't fight anymore so I decided to go outside to relax a bit. I took my favorite book, (favorite book) with me and jogged outside the Smash Mansion.

I found a nice big tree and sat down under it. I sighed happily when I opened my book and started reading.

~Time Skip~

I've already read for about 150 pages when I slowly got tired. My head felt heavy on my neck and my eyelids closed a bit more with every minute.

So I thought about to go to my room to sleep a bit before dinner but I was interrupted by a voice.

"(Y/N)!"

I opened my eyes a bit more and looked around. "Hey?" I asked. I was unsure who it was because I couldn't hear the voice very good.

Suddenly the leaves above my head started to rustle and a head appeared. "Hi (Y/N)! How are you?" I jerked away in surprise but then I could see who it was.

"Wii Fit Trainer!" I smirked a bit when I relaxed. "You scared me!!"

Wii Fit Trainer (also called Wii-kun, whatever) smiled and sprang down the tree. "Sorry! I don't wanted to scare you!"

I giggled a bit and a light blush crossed my cheeks when I looked at the handsome and muscular man in front of me. "It's okay at all Wii-kun."

"So what are you doin' here (Y/N)?" He asked me and looked at my book. "Reading?"

I nodded. "Yes, reading helps me relax after battles."

Wii-kun winked at me. "Ya know what helps ME relax after battles?"

"...yoga, I know" I giggled while I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He smirked. "Don't cover your cute smile!~"

"E-e-eh?!" I stuttered while a deep pink popped up my features.

But Wii-kun just continued smiling at me which made me even blushing deeper.

"Well (Y/N) what's this book you're reading?"

I relaxed a vita but still blushed when I sat down under the tree like I did before and Wii-kun did the same.

"It's (favorite book)" I explained. "And it's about (put in here the stuff which is happening in this book--)"

"Sounds interesting!" smirked Wii-kun and placed his hand on my book. "Could I read it? I never really read a book like this."

I nodded and smirked back. "Sure, why not?"

So, Wii-kun started reading while I was sitting next to him, watched him and played with some flowers.

~Time Skip~

I slowly but surely went tired. I could felt how my eyelids became heavier and heavier and my head lightly tilted to the side.

~Wii Fit Trainer's P.O.V.~

I could see in the corners of my eyes how (Y/N)'s eyes slowly closed and she dropped the flowers she had in her hands.

She placed her chin on my shoulder and rested safely on it.

"Are you asleep (Y/N)?" I asked softly because I didn't want to wake her up.

I got no response from (Y/N). I giggled lightly when I slowly leaned over to her, brushed her hair away and placed a warm kiss on her forehead.

She was asleep but I imagined that her cheeks puffed up in a light pink.

~Time Skip and (Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

I slowly woke up.

When I released that I rested on Wii-kun's shoulder while I was asleep I quickly jerked away and blushed in a crimson shade.

"O-O-Oh god I'm sorry Wii-kun I just fell asleep and--" I blushed in a dark, dark red and covered my face with my hands.

I could hear a light giggle when soft warm hands touched my head. "It's okay (Y/N) no problem!"

"U-uh..." I murmured and slowly gazed between my fingers on Wii-kun. His cheeks were bright red but he smirked.

I slowly removed my hands from my face and my lips curled in a shy smile. "I-I need to c-c-c-c-confess y-you something..." He murmured, scratching his cheek with his index finger.

A heated blush crossed my cheek when I responded "M-M-M-M-M-Me t-t-too..."

I was interrupted by Wii-kun's lips. He pressed his lips on my hot forehead and my heart started to rave in an inhuman pace.

"I love you (Y/N)..." He murmured when he pulled away.

I blushed as deep as I could when I wrote a message into the sand.

<3 u 2

I smiled shyly when I looked up to see his smile. He smirked when he slowly leaned closer to me to meet my lips.

I closed my eyes when I enjoyed the kiss before I kissed him back, but I was too shy to kiss him deeper so he had to do it. I could felt how his lips curled into a smile when I unwrapped lightly his neck. He did the same with my waist, pulling me closer to me.

When we pulled away, we both panted slightly.

Wii-kun giggled a bit when he drew a message into the sand.

<3 ;)

<<I hope you liked it ! I hope it's fluffier than the last I wrote for you and I hope YOU liked it, too! it was quite heavy but I think I did it better than the last... :p <<