Marth X Male!Reader & Samus X Female!Reader: ~Foursome~ (with 2 endings)

'm trying something new! I'll make a fafic with two (Y/N)s! Because, I got requests for a Marth X male!reader and one for a Samus X Female!reader. And I thought, hey, I could combine them! :D whatever, (Y/N1) is for the MarthXMale Reader and (Y/N2) is for the SamusXFemale reader. Enjoy! :3

Super Smash Bros. Oneshots

Marth X Male!Reader & Samus X Female!Reader

-Double Pack-

-3rd person P.O.V.-

"Hmmph..." (Y/N1) let out a deep sigh when he let himself plop down on a sofa.

He was quite tired of the last smash, and he really wasn't the best. He got catapulted by Donkey Kong, and that was the only thing he could remember.

The (h/c)ette placed his weapon on the sofa table, he didn't care if Peach would yell at him about that. She hated it when the fighters put their weapons on the table.

(Y/N1) closed his eyes to relax a bit, but just after a few seconds the other Smashers came into the room.

He slowly opened his eyes again, and saw how Link, Zelda, (Y/N2), Samus, Robin, Lucina and Marth entered the room.

"Man I'm done", Robin sat down on the other sofa, softly petting the place next to him and Lucina followed him.

"Heh, yeah" Link plopped down on the armchair, Zelda sat down on the sofa and so did Marth.

(Y/N2) and Samus, both were giggling, sat down on the carpet because there wasn't any free space for them.

(Y/N1) huffed. Now he couldn't take a little nap here.

He slid his gaze around the people, and stopped at the bluenette.

But not at the female one – the male.

In (Y/N1)'s stomach grew a knot when he gazed at his crush, Marth.

Since a few months, (Y/N1) felt a different way to Marth when he looked at him. Then, he slowly realized that he had a crush on his best friend, but he never opened his mouth about that theme, never, never would he confess it to him.

He wasn't even sure if Lucina was his girlfriend, or she had a relationship with Robin, because they always hung up together.

And even if (Y/N1) confessed his feelings to Marth, he never would like him back in THIS way.

He should be happy that he had such an awesome friend like Marth.

(Y/N1) looked away from Marth, still blushing, so he looked down on the carpet where Samus and (Y/N2) were sitting.

His and (Y/N2)'s gaze locked and they smiled at each other. They were best friends, and (Y/N1) knew that the girl had also a crush on somebody special – her crush was Samus, which was her best friend, too.

-Time Skip-

After one or two hours, Link, Zelda, Robin and Lucina left the room because they wanted to take a nap at their own rooms.

Marth and Samus didn't follow them because the bluenette joked with (Y/N1) and Samus fell asleep next to (Y/N2).

"Hey (Y/N1)?" Marth looked down at the sleeping Samus.

"Yeah?" (Y/N1) looked up, smiling at his crush and friend.

"I guess we should go, maybe Samus will wake up because we're laughing here."

(Y/N1) and (Y/N2) both blushed. The girl shook her head, but just slightly because she didn't want to wake Samus up.

Marth and (Y/N1) nodded, smiling a bit, and they both stood up to leave the room.

"W-Wait g-guys!" (Y/N2) whisper-yelled, trying to stop them, but they already shut the door behind them.

(Y/N2) slowly looked down at the blonde, blushing slightly and biting her under lip.

"Damn."

<< ok guys, I'll make 2 ends here! They're just following!!<<