Zero Suit Samus X Male!Reader: ~You're mine~

Super Smash Bros. Oneshots

Zero Suit Samus X Male!Reader

~You're mine~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

"I'm gonna beat you!"

"Well, come at me, (Y/N)!"

Me and Zero-chan, short for Zero Suit Samus, had a Sudden Death.

She sprinted towards me and I tried to hit her, but she used her Laser Gun (or whatever ya know what I mean...).

"Argh! No!" I was launched off the stage.

"Gotcha, (Y/N)!~" Zero-chan smirked, then, she made her triumph pose.

"~You're mine.~"

~Time Skip~

"But you said it!"

"Stop stalking me (Y/N)."

"I'm not stalking you! I want an ANSWEAR!" I was following Zero-chan to her room. And I was NOT stalking her.

"I'm saying it the last time" She grumbled. "That's just my triumph sentence and..."

"But you said it!!"

"I know! But I've already said it to the geeks like Donkey Kong!"

"But you said: You're mine. So, you have a crush on me, right?" I made my mischievous grin.

Zero-chan blushed and yelled: "Hell NO, (Y/N)!! And now stop annoy me and LEAVE! ME! ALONE!!!"

"You're blushing! You have a crush on me!"

"N-No..."

"Hey, Zero-chan, you can't hid that you like me --"

I was cut off when Zero-chan grabbed my shirt and pinned me against the wall.

"Say. It. Just. One. More. Time. And you're dead." Her voice was very quiet but her face was angry.

"Whoa wait a second--"

I was cut off a second time when she kissed me. On the lips.

When she broke off, she was still blushing.

I smirked and hugged her.

"Wh-what are you doing (Y/N)!!" She tried to pushed me away but I still got her in my arms.

I brought my mouth to her ear and flustered: "You're mine."

<< Done! Dear deadpoolodlife1238, I hope this isn't TOO fluffy for a guy... TT_TT well, whatever. I didn't know how this poses are called in english... In German, it's called "Spott", that's "Mockery" or "Derision" in English... ^-^' Okay guys, my first character X Male! Reader one! Hope you liked it, don't forget that the requests are open!<<