NON gijinka! Meta Knight X Reader: ~Hidden Secrets~

Super Smash Bros. Oneshots

Meta-Knight X Reader

~Hidden secrets~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

Today was the "birth"day of Kirby's, Meta Knight's and King Dedede's game so the closest friends (yeah I were one of them) of the three had a small but funny party at the living room in the Smash mansion.

Me, Meta Knight, and some others were playing 'Truth or dare'.

"Okay, Meta Knight" I said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." His voice was very deep so it souns mysterious. And very cool. "I choose Dare."

"Okay." I nodded. "I dare you..."

"Dare him to kidnap Lucas' snake!" squeaked Kirby.

"No" I grinned. "I have a better idea."

"I dare you, Meta Knight...

...to put off your mask."

"Oh c'mon (Y/N) that's borinnng!" sighed King Dedede.

I thought that Meta Knight would protest, but he said cool "Okay, no big deal (Y/N)."

"wh-what? You're showing us your face? REALLY?!"

"W-well... Who said that I've to show you my FACE?"

Meta Knight put off his mask... and under it, there was ANOTHER one.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS META?!!" I screamed and tackled him. "That's not fair!~ You're like Kakashi from the Manga Naruto!!"

"Wh-whoa (Y/N)!" said Meta Knight. "I'm wearing 2 masks because nobody knows when Kirby gets hungry and eats somebody... and this somebody could be ME..."

"Hey!! That's not fair Meta!!" Kirby tackled him too and we both laughed while we shook Meta Knight and tried to put off his mask.

~Time Skip~

It was very late, 2 a.m. or later, but me and Meta were still awake.

"Ya know what Meta?" I said and he hummed in response.

"What is it?"

"I don't care how do you look under your mask..." I giggled. "Maybe you're so ugly under it that I..."

I was cut off when Meta Knight punched me lightly. "Hey, watch out what you're saying (Y/N)!"

I chuckled again. "Whatever, I think you're very cool with your mask so I don't care that you're wearing it all the time..."

I slowly crawled closer to Meta. "It's just sad that you're wearing a mask because I can't kiss you..." I blushed.

"Hum." Meta looked away and looked very cool, but I was sure that he blushed too. "Yeah, that's a problem--"

I cut him off when I tackled him into a hug. "N'awww you're so cute and cool Metaaa!!!~"

~Meta Knight's P.O.V.~

(Y/N) tackled me into a hug.

I blushed (oh thank god that she couldn't saw me...) and felt very awkward when I wrapped my short arms (Author chan says Muahahaha) around her upper body.

"W-well thanks (Y/--"

I was cut off once again - by a snore sound. (Y/N) fell asleep in my arms...

I looked around me. Just a few people were in the living room yet, and they fell already asleep. So, nobody was watching me.

I put off my mask and kissed (Y/N) (where ever you like, Reade-chan <3).

"Sleep well (Y/N)..." I mumbled when I put my mask back on my face, closed my eyes and fell asleep with (Y/N) in my arms.

<< Yaaay! I'm done at 1 a.m.! Man I'm tired... -.- I need Ness or Luke Triton to fell asleep now!!!!! Well, Good night guys, see ya later in my next fanfic! Requests are open, ya know! I hope you liked it! Requested by . :3<<