Little Mac X Reader: ~Boxing Gloves~

Super Smash Bros. Oneshots

Little Mac X Reader

-Boxing gloves-

-3rd person P.O.V.-

It was just after lunch, you've always been the last one who finished eating.

"Come on (Y/N), hurry up a bit", Lucina growled. She stood in the frame of the door, waiting impatiently for her friend.

"Yeah yeah, just give me a bit more time okay?" You said with your fork in your mouth.

"I'm going to our room okay? I can't wait any longer", grunted the bluenette when she turned around and headed to your and her room.

You finished eating your lunch slowly. After you brought your lunch tray back, you noticed something green on a table.

"Wait a second..." You went closer to the table. "... Little Mac's boxing gloves!"

You picked them carefully up. You knew how he loved his boxing gloves, so you decided to bring them back to him.

"M-Maybe... He will notice that I'm alive too..." You thought out loud, blushing for yourself.

-Time Skip-

You stood in front of Little Mac's room, unsure if you should knock or not.

Looking determined on his boxing gloves, you knocked at the door.

Suddenly you panicked and thought about to run away, but the door opened already.

A dark brown-haired muscular man opened the door, looking a bit surprised.

"Ah! (Y/N)! Hi!"

'Wait, why does he know my name?', you thought.

"Uh, hi Little Mac, I-I just wanted to give you your boxing gloves... you forgot them in the canteen."

You stretched out your hands to give him his gloves, and he took them happily.

"Thanks (Y/N)! I've already searched for them!" He smirked happily and you blushed a bit.

"W-Well then, s-see ya..." You already turned around, but he grabbed your shoulder to stop you.

"Wait (Y/N)!!"

You turned with blushed face around to face him, and he blushed a bit, too.

"P-Please c-come in, I-I have some snacks here."

You blushed and so did Little Mac, but you followed him into his room.

He gave you a packet with cookies, and you ate a few of them, even if you just had lunch.

"T-Thanks for the cookies, Little Mac."

He smirked brightly. "Of course (Y/N), you brought back my boxing gloves, and they're really important to me."

He watched you eating the cookies which made you a bit nervous.

"Can I ask you a question (Y/N)?"

"Y-Yep of course."

"Why did you pick up my gloves? We aren't even friends." He made a short break, "Okay I don't want to say that I don't like you, I just mean, we don't really know each other, if you know what I mean."

"Y-Yes, I know what you m-mean", you replied, "And I took your stuff b-because I-I..." You thought only for a second that you could confess your love to him now.

"I r-really look up to you."

Little Mac was surprised for a second, but then he smiled. "Oh, okay. I think you're really cool, too, (Y/N)."

Your heart started bumping faster. It didn't felt right to tell him lies (okay actually you didn't tell him lies, but it wasn't the full truth, too XP) but you couldn't tell him anything you felt for him.

"Actually..." You began. You couldn't control it, you just started talking.

"A-Actually, I-I l-like you v-very m-much, a-and I-I t-think..." You tried to break yourself off. "I t-think I-I l-love y-you."

Silence.

You could feel the tense atmosphere and regretted it.

"S-Sorry L-Little M-Mac, I-I d-didn't w-want t-t-t—"

"I-It's okay (Y-Y/N)..." He choked out, his face was dark red.

"I-I l-love y-you too."

Your face grew tomato red and you were speechless, but actually you didn't even had to speak because Little Mac leaned towards you and kissed you softly.

You tried to gasp for air but you couldn't. Instead, the brunette kissed you with more passion, softly pecking your lips.

You finally kissed him back, snaking your arms around his neck, and he unwrapped your waist to pull you closer to him.

You two broke your kiss for a few seconds to catch your breath, and he whispered in your ear "I love you." A shiver ran down your spine and you kissed him again.

He slightly opened his mouth and his tongue across your lips which made you gasp in surprise.

"H-Hey!" You blushed in a crimson shade.

"Heheh—" He chuckled, pulling you into a tight hug.

"I really love you (Y/N)."

You hugged him lovingly back, happy that he felt the same way like you.

"I love you too."

<<:D :D :D well thennn! That was it I hope you liked it! ^0^<< Requested by TuxedoCat13