Lucina X Male!Reader: ~Protective~

<<I'm sorry that this fanfiction took so much time dude... TT_TT<<

Super Smash Bros. Oneshots

Lucina X Reader

~Protective~

~Lucina's P.O.V.~

"Hryyaah!" My sword sliced a monster in two pieces. "Take that!"

"Hmpf..." I looked at my sword. It was covered with sticky, green blood. It would take so much time to clean it...

I put the sword into its divide and went along the dirt path.

I thought about (Y/N), my team partner. Today, we did a Smash Adventure and (Y/N) was my partner. I hoped that he didn't get fainted. The monsters were very strong at this place.

Suddenly a reaper (I hope they are called like this) attacked me from behind. I heard the creepy voice behind me and jerked around.

"Hiyaah!" I swung my sword but the attack wasn't very strong. Now, it was its turn. The reaper swung his weapon: a big scythe.

"AAARGH!" I got over 30% damage. This scythe hurt like crazy...

I couldn't move for a few time so the reaper could use its scythe attack again and again.

I could felt how I slowly got fainted...

"STOOOP!!!" I could see a bright (f/c) flash and then a person who jumped between the reaper and me.

Now I recognized the person who saved me. "(Y/N)!!"

(Y/N) tilted his face to the side to give me a smile and I blushed. "That was really close, wasn't it, Lucy?"

"Oh... well..." I blushed deeper when I looked at my shoes.

(Y/N) smirked and looked at the reaper. "Now, it's time. Just one more second... and you... are... HISTORY!" (yeah I know I stole Pit's and Pitto's sentece muahahaha #badass)

He swung his (weapon) and then made himself ready for his meteor smash.

"(YOUR FIGHT SCREAM BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD SAY!!)"

The reaper got defeated with only one hit.

My eyes widened. "Oh my, (Y/N)! That was so. AWESOME!!"

(Y/N) turned around to have a look on me. "Are you okay, Lucy?"

I nodded. "Yes, I used an auto health. Oh and I still had some ice cream left."

"That's great." (Y/N) smiled and leaned a bit closer to me.

"And now... Where's my gift?"

I looked a bit confused. "Which gift?"

He smirked again. "The gift that I saved you!"

"Oh! this... um..."

"What about a kiss?" (Y/N) giggled.

I blushed deeply. "Wh-what?!"

"Heheh~" He giggled and nudged my forehead. "That was just a joke, Lucy!"

"Hrm..." I looked away, still blushing.

"heheheh you're--" (Y/N) was cut off when I grabbed his shirt and kissed him roughly.

First, he was surprised but then he kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

When I pulled away, my face was still as red as a tomato. "That never happened, okay?"

(Y/N) grinned and kissed my forehead. "...you're cute, Lucy."

< < goooodddd that was so WEIRD... I'm sorry. That was requested by somebody on deviantArt, i forgot his name. Well, I hope you still liked it, cause it was so short... and not very good I think... whatever I like Lucina because my second name is Lucy and she's very pretty, too! So enjoy my other stories, okay? Thankies! I love you guys! Hang on! Only 8 more days! Then is my BDay! I'm so happy! Okay I'm gonna write some 7 minutes in heaven: Shulk too, but now it's too late. I'm sorry! OMG so much writer notes ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ But it's fun to write this hell yeah!! < <