Dark Pit X Shy!Reader: ~Tree House~

<<Hey dudes! I'm very sorry that I didn't write something... but now... finally ;o;<<

Super Smash Bros. OneShot SongFiction

Dark Pit X Shy!Reader

~Tree house~

~Dark Pit's P.O.V.~

I was searching for (Y/N) since about two hours.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled and formed with my hands a funnel to make my voice louder.

Suddenly Palutena came out of the Smash Mansion.

"Hey Pitto! Are you sarching for (Y/N)?" She asked and smiled at me.

"Stop calling me Pitto" I groaned. "But yes, I'm searching for (Y/N), do you maybe know where she is?"

"Hum..." Palutena tipped with her index finger on her chin. "Ah!" She pointed in the air. "I think she's in her tree house!"

I looked a bit dumbfounded. "(Y/N) has a tree house...?"

"Yes of course!" Palutena nodded. "Didn't you know?"

I shook my head and she giggled. "Her tree house is on this big tree there" She pointed at a big tree, about 300 metres away from the Smash Mansion.

And really, I could see a wooden tree house at the top of the tree.

"Thanks" I murmured when I activited my flying power and jumped into the air.

"Good luck Pitto!" She yelled while she waved at me.

"QUIT CALLING ME LIKE THAT!" I yelled back and I could see how she winked.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

I was in my tree house, writing/drawing something in my notebook.

Slowly I got bored so I decided to return to the Smash mansion but suddenly I could her a weird noise.

It sounded like when a huge bird landed in the tree so I slowly went to the door of the tree house to look outside.

I carefully looked outside but I couldn't see anything so I wanted to pull back. But then I could hear this noise again.

It came from above me so I slowly looked up.

"Hi."

"AYEEEH!!" I shot up like a rocket when I saw a teenager's face and my head hit the doorframe.

"Whoa calm down (Y/N)!" The boy quickly jumped inside the tree house and I released that it was Dark Pit, my friend and secret, secret crush.

"Ow..." Hot tears arrived in the corners of my face and I carefully touched my forehead. It hurt like hell.

"Are you okay?" Dark Pit asked when he sat down in front of me.

I blushed a bit but nodded. "Yeah it's alright..."

"Hm..." Dark Pit's gaze shifted to my face. "...wait a second (Y/N) are you crying?"

"E-e-eh??" I rubbed my eyes and a cherry red crossed my cheeks. "No! No! I'm not crying!"

"Don't lie it me (Y/N)" huffed Dark Pit. "Does it really hurt as much as I think?"

I decided to tell him the truth so I nodded. "U-uh yeah..."

"Hm... Well..." Dark Pit came a bit closer to me and took my hand. He pulled it away from my forehead.

"Wh-wh-wh-what a-a-are y-you doing D-Dark P-Pit?!" I stammered while my face became scarlet.

"I'm going to help you to feel you better okay?" Dark Pit answered and a small smile appeared on his lips.

He closed his eyes and his lips came closer to my face. I blushed even more when I tightly closed my eyes and he kissed my forehead, causing my heart beating like crazy.

~Dark Pit's P.O.V.~

I smirked at myself when I kissed (Y/N). I could felt a bump on her forehead and it seemed like it hurt very much.

I released that her face went with every second hotter so I pulled away.

I looked at her face and couldn't control myself so I giggled.

Her face was dark red and her expressions said that she had to be very shocked.

"U-uh Dark Pit..." She murmured when she looked at her knees, still blushing.

"Did I made you feel better?" I asked her while a large grin appeared on my face.

"Uh w-well y-yes I-I meant n-no I meant m-maybe e-eh no I-I d-don't know..." She stammered and intertwined her fingers.

"Hehehe..." I giggled quietly and brushed her hair away from her face. "Smile for me okay (Y/N)? I like your smile."

I tried my best to not laugh when (Y/N) smirked a bit but then blushed deeper. "E-e-e-e-e-e-eeeh what did you just said???--"

I cut her off when I pressed my lips against hers. Maybe I did it to not laugh at her, or maybe that she stopped stuttering... NoI think it was because I loved her.

She was paralyzed or somethink like that because she didn't move.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

My face burst into 100 shades of red when Dark Pit kissed me. My brain was like freezed and I couldn't think.

"I think I love you (Y/N)" Dark Pit mumbled when he pulled away. He looked so adorable with his half-closed eyes so I couldn't control myself but embraced him tightly.

"I-I love you too Dark Pit..." I mumbled into his chest and went bnervous again when he hugged me back.

He grabbed my chin and brought my face closer to his. "Wanna have another kiss?~" He purred and closed his eyes again.

I even couldn't answer because he kissed me passionately. I closed my eyes too and nervously kissed him back. My arms snaked around his shoulders and he pulled me closer.

When we pulled away, he played with my (h/c) hair. "I love you (Y/N)" he smirked.

"I love you too Pitto..." I blushed again and he giggled.

"I like it when you're shy..."

I blushed even deeper when I buried my face onto his chest.

<< The other fanfictions are coming soon! Thanks for reading anyways!! <3<<