Samus X Female!Reader ~ENDING~

<<...and here's the Samus X Female!Reader part!<<

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V.-

I watched speechless and blushing the two young men who disappeared behind the door.

I couldn't believe that they were doing this with me!

My gaze slowly shifted down at Samus' sleeping face, her head rested safely on my lap.

I enjoyed the view and my cheeks flushed in a sweet, sweet pink.

'Darn she's so cute.' I thought while I brushed Samus' blond hair away from her forehead.

I looked up and tried to hear maybe Marth or somebody, but I heard nothing. That was good, because I wanted some private sphere with Sam.

My heart started bumping crazy when I slowly leaned down to kiss her forehead.

My soft lips finally arrived on her smooth skin. My cheeks just got even redder when I pulled away and looked at her face.

"Mnnh..." Samus started blinking and rubbed her right eye. Then, her eyes snapped open and one pair of gorgeous sky blue orbs stared at me. I couldn't help but squeak in my mind.

"Have you slept well?" I chuckled a bit. "Sleepyhead."

"Um..." Samus blushed a bit and sat up. "Y-Yeah, actually, yes."

She brushed her hair down on her forehead. "But I woke up because I felt something on my forehead."

-3rd person P.O.V.-

"O-Oh..." (Y/N) blushed in a tomato shade. "I-Is that s-so?"

"Yes..." Samus let her hands drop down on her lap while she looked at the (h/c)ette.

"You don't know who it was, right?"

"N-No..." The girl gulped, "Um well, actually I-I..."

"Hmm?"

"S-Samus, I-I have to tell you something..."

"Yeah (Y/N), I'm listening."

"I-I..." (Y/N) played with her hands while she stared on her feet. "U-Um, I, I l-like somebody... actually, I love this person..."

"Oh?" Samus tilted her head to the side. "Is that so?"

"Y-Yes..." The blush on (Y/N)'s face deepened. "A-And t-this person... is..."

(Y/N) cut herself off. "I-Is y-y-you, S-Samus..."

The (h/c)ette looked away while she tried to stop blushing. And so did Samus.

"Ah... wait a second..." Samus' face was deep red while she covered her mouth with her right hand. "A-Are you serious?"

(Y/N) nodded slightly.

Suddenly, she felt a pressure on the back of her head which forced her to look up at the pretty female.

Before (Y/N) could realize the situation, Samus had pressed her forward and captured her lips.

The (h/c)ettes eyes widened in shock and surprise, but she tried to kiss Samus back, even it was awkward.

Samus unwrapped (Y/N)'s waist to pull her closer while she deepened the passion between them. (Y/N) sighed in desire while she wrapped her arms around Samus' neck, deepening the kiss. Samus was a very good kisser.

After a few minutes, they pulled away, both were panting and blushing.

"...L-Love you too (Y/N)." Samus blushed deeper and gazed at her hands.

"Eheh..." (Y/N) scratched the back of her head before she pulled the other female in a tight hug.

"I love you too Samus."

<< heheheheh done :D I should study maths because I have a test next week but I don't want to!! XO<<