CHAPTER 2

I smiled as I zipped up my tall high heeled boots. I loved them. They made me look badass if I do say so myself.

I wore leggings with them and a black tank top under my leather jacket. This was my every kidnap outfit.

I walked to the mirror and made sure my make up wasn't smeared and primped my hair. Making sure my fiery curls were settled in their appropriate spots.

I nodded content and ran down stairs. I smiled as I heard my heels clink on the stairs.

I spotted dad standing at the bottom looking up at me.

He wasn't in his gear. That was odd.

He must have noticed my strange look.

"You can't expect me to go with you on every kidnap do you?" He asked humorlessly.

I nodded excited. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him grinning.

"Thank you daddy!" I squealed.

"I'll be ready here." He promised before prying me off him and pushing me to the door.

-------

I pulled out the picture hastily to see if I had the right guy.

Yep.

It was a white, short brown haired, 5' 8", 160 lb, male. Wow, he weighed 30lb more than me and I was 5'10".

I stuffed the picture back into my jacket.

I got out if the black Volvo and started walking towards him.

He was walking carelessly on the side walk bordering the side shops. Probably window shopping. There was a fair amount of people walking in front and behind him.

Damn, that makes things complicated.

I remembered what dad had said.

*flashback*

"Please! Help me! My child is dying!" Daddy screeched carrying me in his arms towards a man.

The man looked at him alarmed.

"Quick, we must get her to a hospital!" He said hastily.

"Yes, my car is this way. You have to drive. I will not let my daughter out of my arms." Daddy said crying. He led us towards an almost abandoned part of the neighborhood.

The other guy ran in front of him. "Where is it?" He asked searching.

Daddy quickly set me down and pulled out a taser from his pocket and snuck up to him.

The guy turned around and his eyes widened in fear.

His scream was cut short as he collapsed onto the ground unconscious.

Daddy grinned and looked to me beckoning me towards him.

"Do not be afraid to play to your appearance. One day you will be a beautiful young woman and men will know it. You must get them alone somehow. Do what ever it takes." He said as he started dragging the guy towards the van.

*end of flashback*

I unzipped my jacket half way to expose some cleavage and walked up to the man.

"Hi." I purred touching him on the shoulder.

He stopped abruptly and his eyes widened at the sight of me. I saw his eyes look me up and down. Pervert.

I smiled slyly and he smiled back.

"I uh kinda have a girlfriend." He stuttered trying to shake his head and get away.

Yes, I know. She's rich and would pay anything for you.

"I won't tell." I say pulling him closer.

"No." He growls trying to stay focused.

"Pleeeaase." I whine pressing his body onto one of the shop walls. "It will be our little secret." I whisper in his ear.

He sighed and looked around and spotted an ally.

He grabbed me ruffly and carried me bridle style into it. I felt a wall press into my back as he growls hungrily and crashes his lips against mine.

It was the sloppiest kiss ever. Gross. I felt him fumbling with my jacket zipper.

This is where I end it. He moaned quietly against my lips as I reached into my boot for the taser.

I broke the kiss. This was my favorite part. The fear that pierces their eyes when they realize what I'm going to do.

I smiled at him and he looked at me confused. I pushed the taser into his side and he shuttered against me and pain glazed his eyes.

He eventually collapsed and I dropped to the ground. I slipped the taser back into my boot and wiped my lips with my sleeve like my life depended on it.

Ugh, disgusting. I thought as a reapplied lip gloss.

I pulled my phone from my bra and dialed Zack's number.

"Hey, I'm done. Come pick me up." I hiss as soon as he picks up.

"Already?" He muttered. He got a quarter of the reward for being our ride back to home.

"Yes. Now get your ass over here!" I yell into the phone and pressed the end button before he could respond.