CHAPTER 6

I spit.

That's right. I spit right into the bastard's smug little face.

And no, I didn't regret it even when he slapped me so hard I'm sure there was a welt forming on my cheek.

It was worth it.

"Right. I guess I deserved that." He said smirking. Yes, yes you did jerk.

I felt a hard fist go across my jaw. "Say that again bitch." Zack hissed.

Shit. Accidentally said that out loud.

Zack rolled his eyes and closed the camera. "I guess we are done filming today then?" He smirked as he walked towards the van to put it away.

"Pst hey, are you alright?" A British accent psst me. It was the curly haired one who was on the other side of me.

I then realized how much my jaw actually hurt now and I let out a whimper.

"Oh hell. Is it broken?" Hissed the blonde.

"N-no I don't think so." I was surprised when my voice sounded so croaky. Like I had been crying.

"Hey, it's okay love. It's gonna be alright." The curly haired one whispered. "Even though you kidnapped us to begin with...." He said suspiciously. "But we can put that behind us. Right now we need to discuss our plan of escape." He stopped talking because Zack was coming towards us again.

Escape?

This dude has been watching me and my dad kidnap for years.

He knows every one of our tricks.

There is no way we will be able to escape.