CHAPTER 4

Screams pounded and crushed my head and flashing lights blinded me making me dizzy.

In all my experience I have never experienced anything like this.

A.... concert.

I had put on grayish purple ruffle spaghetti strap top, ripped dark skinny jeans, black heals, a black jewl ring, a silver diamond bracelet with black laced into it, silver and black balls for earrings, and to finish it off a black leather clutch purse. *Picture on the side* I had black eye liner and mascara, but no foundation. There was none that was pale enough for me. Plus I enjoyed my paleness.

I watched my soon to be prisoners dance and bounce around the stage.

Weirdos...

Sadly being rich and curious to see what would happen. I got front row seats and I regretted it greatly.

Dad thought it would be better to see my targets closer to make sure I don't get the wrong ones. I know I never would though. There aren't many cute, British, dudes in Chicago.

Ew what did I just say? Cute. Aw hell to the no. Well they were, but that didn't mean anything.

They sang and danced to teeny bop songs. I recognized one of them that my friend had made me listen too, but other than that I didn't know any of them.

Each of the boys lined up towards the edge of the stage so that they were maybe 7 ft from the front row. It would be so easy to shoot them, but I didn't have weapons with me. Just my pen knife. Zack had the weapons being security and all. Not to mention I wasn't ALOUD to kill them. I wouldn't get paid for killing them. Just arrested. That is IF they caught me...

The one in front of me had curly brown hair that bounced as he danced and his green eyes glowed. He looked at me and smiled as he sang.

I plastered on a fake smile as he winked. Gross. I fought the urge to puke.

I looked away and made eye contact quickly with Zack. He was standing by the stage between the stage and the fence holding back the screaming fans. He nodded to me then went back to crossing his arms and looking all serious like. He was dressed identical to the other security people lining the front of the stage. Yellow shirt with "security" written in black on it with black pants that had a radio clipped to the matching black belt. Obviously, this wasn't our first rodeo. In other words not our first famous person ransomed. But this is the most famous BAND we've encountered.

I think the concert was ending because the dudes were waving at the crowd as stuff was thrown at them and the deafening roar got louder.

I rolled my eyes. Did these girls have nothing better to do? I thought scornfully.

Zack came over to where I was sitting casually in the leather stadium seat while all the other girls stood and screamed around me.

"Miss Ashley?" He asked so it didn't look suspicious to the girls around him. "Do you have your back stage pass?" He asked in a deep voice.

I nodded and giggled fakely so it seemed that I was totally happy to go meet my idols. I heard a few jealous protests from beside me and behind.

"Rich bitch gets everything."

"She doesn't deserve to meet them."

I laughed harshly and turned towards them to smirk before hoping over the fence easily even with high heels.

Zack led me along the front of the stage to around back of it earning more jealous shouts. I smiled smugly not caring.

"Come you smug little bitch." Zack said jokingly as he pushed me back stage.