POV Jake Perez

POV Jake Perez

"REVENGE is the only way to make her feel what I felt when she HURT me........and I always wish I had the guts to walk away from what she's had done to me

-

-

-

-

........but every time I see her tears falling on her face my heart from being stone Became mud and I really Hate the feeling she affects me so much and make me uncontrolled everything I planned".

You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?

I'm Jake Perez at the age of 29 I'm elite Bachelor business tycoon around the world. I can Manipulate everything so don't mess on me if you want too stay still where you were standing. The CEO and President of PEREZ EMPIRE which a very popular in world business.

-

-

-

A man whose willing to do everything to get what he wants because for him If it is important he will find a ways and if it's not he'll find an excuses.....and there's no an excuses not to get her.

He's a man with cruelty attitude that willing to hurt those people who'll mess him. To Make a Big mistake just to get her and planned everything he waits in a more than years.

Kahit sabihin man ng isip ko "who cares?" But the my Heart whispers, "You do, stupid...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) kaway-kaway... ^_~ :-) :-* ...........oh huh!!!... nakilala niyo na ang mga Characters ng story...anu kya ang mangyayari sa story nito... don't forget to vote and comment.... :-)

..hope you like this guyz.. :-)

....meet JAke pics :-)
.,,what can you say guyz hehe