Chapter-16- Double Trouble

POV Jhade 

"another day..another day that I shouldn't ignore that we're still here. I need to think an excuse before everything will expose earlier than I except." Jhade murmuring while she's wide awake with his husband beside her .

"ahhhmmm..ahhhh..Shhh*t". Jhade is aware that her husband is already awake too that's why she decided to get up to prepare breakfast for them.

"Just wait here, I'll get medicine to subdue the pain". baling ko ng walang emotion sabay alis ng kwarto.

Yes I'm still hurt even though I do not have the right to be hurt like this but I'm still his wife at least he still have the decency to respect me. Alam ko naman na hindi niya ako mahal simula pa noon kaya kailangan kong pigilan at kung maaari patayin ulit ang nararamdamang ito Sabay buga ng hininga nito before she decided to go back on their room after she get the medicine and a pieces of bread.

"here eat this for the meantime before you drink the medicine para atleast may laman iyang stomach mo."sabay abot nito ng maabutan niya itong papasok ng bathroom para maligo.

"thanks." Siryusong baling nito sa huli.

"welcome, I'll just cook our breakfast."sabay talikod ko dito papuntang kitchen.

"bbzzzzztttt...bzzzttt.."

1 message received

Jhade baby where here already please inform me as soon as possible. I love you :-*

"hello pa?" I decided to call him after I received his message. Yes Jake told me not to contact him but I really have too before he discover my secret. I need to take him away from Jake. I do not want him to suffer too and to feel this kind of feelings that tearing me apart.

"Oh God baby thanks you call me...how are you? Does he hurt you?..does he force you?...that fucker I'm really going to kill him."iritabling sagot nito.

"ssshhh I'm fine just send my regards to Ate Jheny and I'm really sorry if I wasn't able to follow you guys but I do really love you both."sabay biling ko ng door baka biglang lumabas si Jake.

"pa I really have to go. Jake might catch us magagalit na naman yun and I'll send to you later where we're going to meet.bye."

"bye you take care okay?..I love you and see you later."

"I love you too pa and bye."sabay baba ng tawag ko dito.

I really need to plan everything lalo na ngayon that he's wasn't capable to accept us because he's still committed to someone.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Jhade where are you going again?" pagtatakang tanung nito.

"I just need to take a break Carla. I need to breathe okay?" sabay talikod ko dito para pumunta sa favorite spot.

Yes I do not know why I used to feel this kind of feelings...excitement, thrill, peace and happiness, every time I'm going there. I do not know what happened to me after I met him once, twice, thrice and so on until naging comfortable kami sa presence ng bawat isa.

"hey babe you're late."sabay lapit nito to hug me and kiss my neck.

Yes everything changed after we always see each other. At first halos lagi ko siyang isumpa every time na maaabutan ko siya dito at walang araw na hindi ako naasar sa kayabangan nito until it become smooth and turn to romance and become this place our romance spot. Pero may kulang.. we do not have the so called label that's why I called it complicated. But even this relationship is COMPLICATED, I doesn't care what will happen soon because I care for now. The happiness that I'm experiencing from him.

"I'm sorry I just need to finished may training for them kasi malapit na international competition nila eh."sabay layo ko dito para Makita ko ang kabuohan maamo at gwapong mukha nito.

"I'm tired babe because of Coach Andrei. Masyado niya na naman kaming pinahirapan kanina. I want to sleep please."paglalambing ulit nito sabay hatak nito that make me fell on his lap.

"tsk stop complaining okay. If you do not want to be tired then quite, as easy as that."sabay hawak ko ng mukha nito na nababakasan ng pagod then get my phone to listen some songs na nakasanayan na naming at naging parte ng gawi-gawi namin every time we meet.

"hmmm that's it babe."sabay pikit ng mata nito then patong ng mukha sa leeg ko.

"I can't just quite babe because this sport is the reason and the way why I found you."pabulong na sambit nito hangang sa malalim na ang hiningan nito.

I don't know how to fight this odd feeling now. I do not know how to escape from this fantasy and dream. All I want to do is to trust my feelings to you. And I hope you're not going to take this for granted because I do not know what will I'm going to do if its turnout bad.

Jake POV

"ahhh..shit." sabay hawak ko ulo pagkatapos kung maligo.

"bakit ko ba naisipan maglasing kagabi? yan tuloy she's cold towards me..tsk"sabay suot ng damit and prepare myself but suddenly my phone rang and decided to pick it up.

"riiiinnnggg...riiinggg.."

"hello?"tamad na sagot ko

"nahhh.. who actually told me not to get drunk? and will drop me off last night?"bungad nito.

"I'm so sorry okay. It was just..hhhmmm----never mind."bagot na sagot ko nito.

"really? or you're just frustrated that even you already get her and become your wife, you can't still feel that she's really yours?" sagot nito that makes my hand tightened because she was actually saying which is the truth.

"by the way wag mo masyadong damdamin because I believe that she still love you."pangbabawing sagot nito.

"I do really hope Nathalie.. I do really hope."may lungkot at umaasang himig ko dito

"shhh... everything will be okay don't worry anyways did you already take your med."may pag aalala nitong tanung.

"I'm fine baby don't worry just do what you really need to do. Talk to him before everything will be wasted and destroy ok?"sagot dito

"okay, I'll just check you and I have to go, bye."

"bye and you take care okay, don't forget to call me if something happen."

"aye..aye captain."

Haisst I do really hope that everything will turn it according to my plan. A plan to win her back and be Mine fully. I need to go, baka tapos na siyang magluto.

"pa I really have to go. Jake might catch us magagalit na naman yun and I'll send to you later where we're going to meet.bye."

"bye you take care okay?..I love you and see you later."

"I love you too pa and bye."

really? is she really can't stop looking that bastard! anu pa ba Jhade ang kulang? so this is the reason that's why it's explained your coldness. May himig na galit at puot nito.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A-N:

helloooo guys thank you sa support and votes ninyo..nakakaboast at nakaka inspired promise :-* hope you like it. Dati 100 reads lang tuwang-tuwa na ako ngayon gosh 6,100+ .....can't still believe hehehe..Godbless

Evil_chaser