Chapter 17- Double trouble 2

Jake POV

"Fuck...if you think I will let you with that bastard."sabay kuyom ng kamao ko then fitch my phone to call someone.

"Dark...I need you to do something for me."

"anything boss."

"I want you to keep an eye to my wife, since where here in Europe." gigil na sagot nito.

"no problem sir, I'm on my way."

"that's good then." then throw my phone in our bed and go for breakfast.

"the food is ready, have a sit and eat." pag-aaya na may lamig sa boses nito na hindi ko pinansin.

"aren't you going to your office today?" Hindi mapakaling tanung nito.

"Why? are you for real can't wait to throw me in my own place?" madiin na sagot ko rito sabay tinging ng matalim which makes more her uneasy.

"no that's not what I meant, I thought you were going to be a little late to your work." depensa nito.

"don't worry I'm already finished." sabay talikod ko dito kahit Hindi pa tapos ang kinakain ko but before I went to the door someone grab my left arm.

"wait,..I'm sorry.. aren't you going to finish your food before you go." sabay yuko nito and remove her hand as she noticed that I'm looking at her hand but I didn't bother to give her glimpse then go straight to change my clothes.

maybe I cannot really get you from him and let you learn to love me.  Am I really fool to still think I can make you mine like before.
mine? ni minsan nga pala Hindi ka naging akin..but that doesn't mean I will give you to that bastard.

bulong ko sarili before I went straight to our room and slammed door dahil sa kagigilan nito sa pag iisip na magkikita ang dalawa. But of course I will not just watch them to be happy, if you can't really be mine then I'll make sure, you can't be with him too."

--------------------------------------------------------
"Bro where are you going?"as someone throw a hand at my shoulder which makes me recognize Paul, one of my team mates.

"I just wanted to relax and breathe bro after all we're done with our practice."

"okay" then he turned his back from me. "by the way bro we only have 3 days, do you have date already after the game?"tanung nito as her flash face on my mind and makes me grinned.

"yeah of course"as I response and laugh at him that makes him frowned on me.

"halatang masaya ka sa kasama mo ah..chicks ba bro?"nakatawang sagot nito which makes me angry

"fuck off".sabay talikod ko rito then went to the hallway to keep my things in my locker before I go at the roof top.

And today I will going to ask her to be officially mine. Ngiti-ngiting bulong ko sa sarili but out of curiosity I heard the 3 ladies talking.