Chapter 8- He owns me

Jhade POV

"YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE."a go signal of the judge which wake me up to the REALITY...reality where I really am I now.

"thank you."pagkakamay naman nito sa judge after he kiss me not on my lips which is the traditional way when you get married but on my forehead then faced me.

"Let's go I'm already tired and all I wanted to do now is to take a rest."then he guided me on my right arm until we reach his car.

"what is this all about atty?."pagtatanung ko dito na ikinangiti lang nito sa akin.

"Well Mr.Perez talk to me that his demanding something in this company as the Major Stockholder and declaring that he want this company, name after his all businesses." A words that makes my heart trembled faster because of what he said.

"what did you say!."biglang anggat ko sa sa upuan then I top my both hands in our conference table that made a loud noise and all the attention of board ay nasa akin.

"He can't do that!...where just holding same percent in this company and we are the real owner of this company...pinaghirapan to ng grandfather ko and Parents ko para kunin niya at palitan ang pangalan ng kompanyang ito ng basta-basta huh!."hingal at gigil na may halong galit na sagot ko rito.

"Well Ms. President I just want to inform you na hawak ni Mr. Perez ang 45% while you?..you only have 35% and the rest 20% are holding of Mr. Chui, Mr. Martwill, Mr. Stockinger, Mr. Jailor and Mrs. Ui."sambit naman nito.

"what? How come he hold that kind of percentage in our company shares....unless."pagtataka kung nilibot ang aking mata sa ibang board na nakayuko na lang dahil tama ang hinala kong ibininta nila ang shares nila.

"Yes Ms. President bininta nila ang shares nila."Sarcastic na sagot nito.

"So Ladies and Gentlemen if you don't mind I want to talk personally to our dearest President and you may now excuses yourselves."sambit ulit nito as a signal to get up all the boards and excuses theirselves.

God damn it!!.. I really hate YOU JAKE!! How can you do this to me...

"So what is this all about...damn him, Kaylan niya ba ako tatantanan hah!."galit na bungad ko dito pagkatapos umalis ang mga board member.

"I'm really sorry Ms. President pero inutusan lang ako ni Mr. Perez and he want me to give this to you."then he handed me an envelope with paper contract inside of it.

"No!..No!..No!."sambit ko dito after I read the contract.

"well wala akong magagawa about jan Ms.President, I just want you to remind, anytime he can chance this company name pagginusto niya, and if I were you call him and follow the contract he wants."pagdidiscuss nito.

"where is he?."galit na tanung ko dito dahil sa galit na nag-uumapaw sa akin puso.

"he's in Europe for 5 days and his waiting for you there actually."sambit nito.

"really?!...pakisabi sa kanya kamu mag-antay siya sa wala!...and I have no plan to marry him!...and if you don't mind atty Mike you can now excuss yourself!."galit na sambit ko dito na maypagpipigil at baka bigla ko na lang masapak ang isang to.

"well if that's what you want of course why not.....but a peace of an advice just a ring on his number and his waiting for you!."then he faster reach the door until I found myself alone and wasted of what he all said awhile ago.

"hey are you listening to me!, kanina pa ako dada ng dada dito then di ka naman pala nakikinig."galit na sambit nito na nagpabalik sa aking malalim na pag-iisip.

"I'm sorry is just that-----"sagot ko dito na bigla naman naputol dahil sa tunog ng phone.

*****cring****cring****cring****

The moment I saw my cellphone screen and found out who's calling on me. The guiltiness and worriedness ang lumukod sa aking puso at higit sa lahat alinglangan na sagutin ang sagot niya dahil sa taong kasama ko ngayon na naging malaking rason para makagawa ako ng bagay against him like I did which is not obeying him at iwanan ng walang kahit isang mabigat na rason para gawin ko yun sa kanya.

"that's bullshit Baby!..and no!... you can't do that okay."may diing sambit nito sa akin.

"And trust me I'll do everything to make all things fine and better again okay."patuloy naman nito na may pagmamakaawa na nakita ko sa kanyang mga mata.

"But Pa!let me do this and decide for my own because I don't want to involve you anymore in any mess of my life."sambit ko naman ditto n asana maintindihan nito dahil ayaw ko na siyang madamay kahit Kaylan sa mga curse nangyayari sa buhay ko dahil may sarili na rin itong buhay na mas dapat niyang problemahin lalo na malapit na itong magkaanak.

"Princess hindi ka nakaka-abala sa buhay naming para isipin ang mga bagay na iyan at ipagtabuyan si Mark upang hindi ka magtiwala sa kanya okay, because we are always here for you....remember that okay!."biglang singit naman nit ate Jhen na dama ko kung gaano kalaki ang pag-aalala nito sa akin.

"okay fine for your assurance to relax now...so breathe."sambit ko naman sa mga ito just to cut this issues which trembling our time but again I can't involve them anymore in my own mess.

"thank you so much Princess/baby."sabay na sambit ng dalawa at yakap sa akin.

"why don't you answer that call kanina pa ring ng ring." An authority baritone voice wake me from glimpsing the past and I hate seeing his face right now na para bang kaya nitong makabasag ng mukha kung sino man hahara-hara sa dadaanan nito kaya nagdadalawang isip akong sagutin ito.

"I said your phone is ringing...do you want to answer that call or you want me to throw that bullshit!!."iritadong sambit ulit nito that's why I decided to answer it.

"hello pa?."sagot ko sa kabilang linya then I saw his both hand na biglang diniin ito sa steer wheel of his car that's why I decided to cut imadately our conversation as much I can even mark has a lot things he need to said on me.

Maybe I can talk to him later when his not around already.