Chapter 3-I hate THIS MOMENT!

Jhade POV

"thinking for something or someone who's in front of you now?".bungad ng bagong dating sa aking office na ikinagising ng aking diwang nahulog kaiisip kung paano nangyayari ang mga ito.

"damn how dare you to enter on my office without asking my permission".kinakabahan kung sagot dito but still I tried to compose myself not the be affected on his presence.

"well, even I'd like to but --------I can't, why?,because your secretary were not on her desk and I was wondering if your here or not that's why I entered without your permission, but then sorry for my rudeness attitude to enter in your office"painosenting sagot nito.

"may magagawa pa ba ako? You're already here, so what do you want huh?".then I saw a sarcastic smile formed on her lips and he go straight on my visitor couch in front of my desk.

"not too fast babe, aren't you going to ask me first anything that I want before you push me away at this office of yours?".

"get strai—ght me to the poi—nt, what can I help you?".pautal-utal kung sabi when I heard that he called me again like what he used to called me before.

"well because I'm not yet eaten, I just want you to join me having my late breakfast and lunch because----"

"who told that I'll join to eat with you, saka kumain at busog pa ako and if you want to eat then why not eat by yourself coz I sill have a lot of things that I need to do,if you don't mind".pagpuputol ko ng sasabihin sana nito sa akin na ikina-taas naman ng isang kilay nito.

"Well I'm not yet eaten because of this early meeting you've settled that's why I'm asking you whether you like it or not and don't worry to bother fixing yourself I already ordered food that will be delivered maybe 30 mins, so let's talk for awhile". Sarcastic na sagot nito habang nakatingin sa relo nito kanina at ibaling ulit sa akin ang attention nito.

"wow huh! You what?, ordered without my permission,again?-----are you always like that huh?you always manipulated everything even you're not yet showing yourself as a VP of this company, I know your behind of all that shit!!".mahabang sumbat ko rito dahil sa inis ko.

"you know what?, what a lovely mouth you have to curse that I really want to crash it until it became swollen".pang-aasar nito na lalong kinainisan ko at ikinalambot ng tuhod ko, that I really hate being weak everytime he speaks just like nothing to happened before.

"really? excuse me lang huh!,it's not an early meeting if you don't mind coz it's already 10 am and you don't care if I'm cursing, as I've check I'm leaving to a democratic country means that I have freedom to do and say what I want."pahabol kung sumbat at pagpapakatatag kung sambit ditto para hindi niya mahalata ang nararamdaman ko at nangyayari ngayon sa akin.

"well I don't know how to answer your all questions you've said but first,again forgive me for not asking your permission entering here and about accompanying me to eat, coz I now you will decline my offer to eat together like you've said a moment ago, and if you think I'm always like that, manipulating everything?,will I have a reason of it and it's for company sake not YOURS as a VP of this company!".pagdidiin nito, yes I can't deny the fact that there is something beaten on my unfamiliar feelings that I was hurt of his words at iwan ko ba parang lalo nya lang pina mukha sa akin na wala akong halaga sa kanya that give me two meanings that he don't have care for me. Even before until now!.

"and oh I almost forget to answered the last one, yes it's not early for you but for me it is, specially I'm so damn tired having a wet night with my company, you know what I mean and pretty please your leaving at democratic country please don't use that excuse, because right here and right now I promise to crash it".sarcastic na sagot nito at may halung pang-uuyam sa tono nito. That cause me too much hurtfulness inside of my nervousness feeling that I felt.

*******criiiiinnnnngggggg********cccrrrriiiinnnnggggg******cccrrriiiinnnngggg*******And thanks to whoever call on my phone to saved me from his dark eyes na para bang hinahalukat niya ang nararamdaman ko sa likod ng aking mga mata. I took it from my bag but still I felt his dark eyes staring on me even I can't see him, and to my surprise it's Mark whose his name flashes on my screen then I look again on him to have an excuse.

"excuse me if you don't mind".paalam ko dito sabay talikod dito kaso bago ko payun magawa may sinabi siya.

"well pwedi mo naman yan sagutin even not excusing yourself, so why bothering excusing yourself".panghahamon nito sa akin kaya sinagot ko na lang ang tawag without minding his presence even I know his listening kahit pa mukha siyang busying-busy sa pagtetext kung kanino man na kinaasar ko at di ko alam kong bakit, maybe coz the thought of imagining that it's his company he was saying a while ago or maybe his girlfriend.

"hello pa?".pagbabati ko rito then I look at him again and I don't know I saw him smirking with his dark expression on his face or maybe I'm just assuming.

"but pa I'm sorry, I think I can't accompany you".pag-aangal ko sa kabilang linya.

"yes, I have a lot of stuff that I need to finish at this moment pa, maybe some other times please and I promise of it".pag-aasure ko rito and when I glimpse again to the person who's in front on me now, I think I'm just assuming to see his hand is fisting na parang bang gigil na gigil ito sa kung anu man.

"what?!, pa I'm so sorry, please don't bother to go her anymore, magtatampo ka lang sa akin if can't give you a time, but pa!".pagpipigil ko rito coz I'm avoiding the things that I know will happen if he saw him inside on my office.

"but!! Pa---!! Okay fine whatever, may magagawa pa ba ako eh nangan kana pala, alangan naman paalisin pa kita,okay fine I'll wait for you, love you too". Then I hung up the phone the moment he told me his already at the elevator, waiting to reach my floor. Then I look again to my visitor with his more darken eyes when he look at me and he started to put his phone on his pocket.

"so---is it Mark Montenegro oh I'm so sorry maybe I should call him Architect-Engineer Mark Montenegro?".sarcastic na sagot nito.

"yeah, it's him and I think your planning having lunch with me, maybe I think I can't grant you because his-----!".

"tingan mo nga naman, that until now the both of you are stay still haha".pagpuputol nito sa akin sabay sarcastic na tawa nito na para bang may pait, sakit, ingit at higit sa lahat galit sa tono ng boses nito. Then we heard a knock behind my door.

"tok.....tok...tok..." then after the knock,chase enter on my room."ma'am I just want to inform you that there's a delivery food for you daw po and also sir Mark is in the outside to see you ma'am, can I send him in ma'am?".

"what??his here?!".a darken question written on his blue eyes

"that's what I'm trying to tell you a while ago but you always interfere on my statement".

"let him in and about the food----"

"you may take it Chase or share it to others".pagpuputol naman nito sa akin.

"okay po sir".then after she leave my office, and Mark enter and he reach me straight where I'm standing to give me a kiss on my forehead like he used to and after that as he face my visitor I felt that the both of them are now going to have fight so I hold papa's arm to stop him as he talked.

____________________________________________________________________________

(A:N) haiiiisssstttttt i really love to update more a chapter in this story but i can't...nanana kailangan pang gumising ng ma aga kaya kailangan ko ng matulog..sorry guys.. :-(

but still thank you sa patuloy na nag babasa at sumusuporta sa aking kwento na walang ka sawa-sawa...

please invite your friends to read this when you think they deserve to read and know this story :-) ;-*

#orytMorePower

#sleepWellGuys :-*