Month One- Year One

Kirstie
====
"Scott! That isn't funny!" Mitch laughs, as his boyfriend tickles him.

"Doesn't matter!" Scott booms, and persists.

I sit on the couch as the two boys are rambling on the floor. Kevin is finding the situation hilarious, and Ben and Avi look rather confused.

"Ok!" Mitch says, and pushes Scott away. Right as he says that, there is a knock at my door.

Today, we where practicing at my house and arranging.

I walk to the door, and open it, and see my boyfriend, Jeremy, lip-locking with another girl.

I freeze, and the room goes silent.

"Come on babe." Jeremy says, eyes closed, dragging her through the door.

His eyes are still closed, and slams the bedroom door.

Everyone is silent.

I slowly close the front door, and put my hand on the bedroom doorknob, while everyone stares.

I open it, and glare into Jeremy's eyes.

"Kirstie! Hey boo..." He starts.

"Get out." I mumble.

"What did you say honey?" He asks, picking my head up as I stared at the floor. The girl runs out, and is stopped my Mitch, as I hear.

"Get out!" I scream.

"What the fuck! I live here!" Jeremy yells.

"Well get out! Traitor! We are done!" I boom.

He grabs a bag and stuffs all his stuff in, and walks out the door, bringing the girl with him.

I stand in the dark bedroom, alone.

I hear Mitch rambling in the other room, and tears slip down my cheeks.

Avi enters, and looks at me.

"Bring it here." He smiles, and I hug him.

"It's ok. He was very rude to us." He reassures.

"But..." I start, and my phone rings.

I grab it, and it's Jeremy.

"Babe.. I'm sorry." He starts.

"I'm sorry, we are through. I don't date people who cheat on me." I snarl, and hang up.

I go through all my social media, and delete and block him, and change the password to Olaf's account.

Avi was still in the room, rubbing my back when I sniffled.

I then set my phone down, and looked into Avi's green eyes.

I smile, and walk into the other room, and all the attention is on me.

"She was wearing a double D." Mitch says.

"What?" I ask.

"Slut that ran out- wearing a double d bra. She was holding it, and I ranted." Mitch said, sipping his wine.

"I'm sorry Kirstie." Kevin says.

"Same." Ben added.

"It's ok." I say, and feel Avi come up behind me.

"Dinner? We can't really write right now." Scott says.

"Why not? I'd like to eat my feelings." I say.

We all head out, and go down the street to an Italian place. I sat next to Avi, and Mitch.

Halfway through dinner, Avi whispers to me, "If he ever shows up again, tell me."

"Don't worry. I will basscannon." I whisper back.

Once our entrée comes, we all dig in. Especially me. I can never eat that much Lasagna.

The dinner ends, and Avi walks me home.

"During dinner, I was trying not to break down." I admit.

"It's alright. I know what you have been through. It's ok." Avi smiles.

He walks me up to the apartment, and thunder clouds roll across the sky, and it starts to rain.

"Would you like to come in for a bit?" I ask.

"Sure. That would be great." He laughs, and walks in.

He hangs his coat up, and gestures for mine, and I hand it to him.

"Such a gentleman." I joke.

We stand there for a few seconds, and then I break down for real.

My mascara starts running, and streaks go down my face.

Avi I swear held me for three hours, and I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up, and I was in my bed. I walked into the living room, and a note sat on the table.

"Had to leave around 5 AM to visit family. Have a good day. Scott and Mitch are around I believe. Love ya!" -Avi

The "Love ya" part made me choke up a little bit.

He was so kind to me, kinder than anyone had been when I went through a break-up.

I watch TV, and eat Mac and Cheese all day.

PTX isn't on tour, and we aren't planning to. Just planning PTX volume five. We've got some good songs, and I can't wait to poor my voice into a love song, because I feel sad, and feeling loved by another.

Jeremy always left me at the bar, broke things, hurt Olaf purposely one time, and eyed other girls.

Avi, watched Olaf when I went to see family, and wouldn't hurt a fly. Picked me up from the bar when I was left, if he broke something, he would apologize forever. Lastly, when he dated his ex, Sarah about five months ago, he didn't lay and eye on another.

Now that's what I want.

Someone, to stick by you, when you are lost and distressed. That's the definition on Avi Kaplan.
====
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER! THANK YALL!
Share it, follow it, love it, kiss, kiss
pentatonixtextposts//ig