HOW THE HECK I MET PTX

==
So, this is the story of how I met Pentatonix.
I cried.

I was picked up from school around 2:50, and my dad and I departed to go and see the concert. In Lakewood, we picked up my friend Sarah Grace, and pressed on.
We drove around, wondering where the entrance was, until we found it out, and got a really good parking space. I brought gifts in a big box, and you could spot me from a mile away. Sarah Grace and I are the last people in line. We eventually meet Amelia, another Pentaholic. We wait, and are currently freaking out. (Well me) Genieve comes out, and I get so excited, I wave, and she smiles at me. Five minutes later, ANGELS. The come out, and we all start cheering. I started crying. I wave at Kirstie, and she smiles at me. HOLY POO. Being at the back, they can remember you. The line pressed on, and I could not contain my excitement. When I got to the front, Kate was standing there, and I said, "I love you so much."
She responds, and says, "Ya'll are to nice." Then, ITS TIME. I walk up to them, and say, "I love you all so much."
I hop inbetween Scott and Kirstie, and Scott says, "I like your shirt love." I smile, and say, "I love you." One more time.
Then it started raining. If you checked the snapchat, it was raining pretty damn hard. We all get under this hallway thingy- and wait for our turn. I'm holding this big box, and it takes up the entire hallway. We finally reach the line, and I tell Avi I love him so much. Sarah Grace helped me with the poster passing down the line. My gift to them was monogrammed water bottles, but the stickers did not come in time. I gave them each their gifts, and I gave Kirstie a "Dog IQ book." I think she wasn't very entertained. I then told Scott the stickers did not come in time, and he said, "It's all good." I gave Mitch a plushie spongebob. I then reached Kevin, and he said, "Lots of gifts!" That made me happy, and he was happy with the gift to. I start crying as we walk to the car, and we drive to downtown Atlanta to work on homework. We come back, and there is so much traffic. We weave around it, and cut it out of the way. We arrive- but it's pouring- and we walk to the front, scan out tickets- but there is a rain delay. We go to the bathroom, meet some PENTAHOLICS, take some photos, and then the delay was lifted and we could sit.Abi Ann started playing, and she was really good. Eric Hutchinson was a funny dude. THEN THEM. I stood up, and sand every note- even during the opera moment. I saw Kate filming for snapchat- and I filmed her, (#stalker)  I was team Kirstie, and she looked at me, and winked,  and I died. At the end of the set- I was in tears. I was slightly upset that they took out Rather Be, but it was the rains fault. Kelly was flawless- and she is just a down to earth girl. Then heartbeat song, and I was happier than ever. The concert ended, and I truly had the time of my life.