Month Nine- Year One

Avi
===
I sit in my apartment, and stare at Scott and Mitch's wedding invitation. Their wedding is today. I grab my things and walk out the door, to drive to their venue. It's 5 AM. I'm very groggy.

I pull up, and see a familiar car parked, and a woman get out of it. I get out of the car, and run over to her

"Boo!" I exclaim, making Esther throw boxes everywhere.

"Avi!" Esther yells, the sun peaking up behind the clouds.

I laugh, and playfully get punched.

"Darien is coming later, so you need to help me with these boxes." She laughs, and carries one inside.

Darien and Esther are engaged, and I'm happy for them, but still skeptical.

I run back to my car, and take my bag out, then grab a box and take it inside.

The room is huge, and I see Scott standing, looking at the box Esther had just set down.

"Hey!" I call out to him, and he turns to me and smiles.

"Nervous?" I ask, laying the box down on the table, my bag draping across my body.

He nods, and laughs, "You can put your bag in there. Thanks again."

I walk into the room, and the smell of cologne hits me, and I'm wheezing.

I put the bag down, and get out of there.

I start to cough, when someone jumps on my back.

"Carry me!" She exclaims, and kisses the back of my head.

"Kirstie!" I laugh, and carry her around, as she laughs.

"Hello dear." I say, and set her down.

"Hello." She giggles, and kisses me. I kiss her back, and we pull away.

"So? How was your morning?" She asks, dragging me towards her car.

"Good. Groggy. You princess?" I ask, and squeeze her hand.

"Glorious. Just kidding. I'm wearing sweatpants." She jokes.

"And your still beautiful." I remark.

"Oh Avi!" She laughs, and hands me a bag covered in pink flowers.

"So I'm your baggage handler?" I ask.

"One handsome one." She says, and kisses my cheek, and walks back inside.

I'm liking this day already.

===
Kirstie
===
"Mitch!" I yell, holding his bouquet.

"One second!" He yells.

I laugh, and smooth out my dress with my available hand. Mitch chose gorgeous dresses for his bridesmaids, and I'm proud to be one with Jenieve, Kate, and Esther.

I'm his maid of honor.

He comes out in a beautiful plum pink outfit, and smiles at me.

"So?" I ask, "ready?"

"Nervous. Forever will be." He jokes, and holds my hand.

"We love you Mitch!" Kate laughs, as she gets paired with Jake.
===
So far-
Alex and Jenieve
Kevin and Esther
Jake and Kate.
Avi and Kirstie
===
I give Mitch a hug, and say, "I'll love you forever."

Avi takes my hand, and I blow a kiss to Mitch, and he smiles.

I kiss Avi's cheek, and he kisses mine back.

We wait in the hall, and everyone goes down the aisle, Avi and I last.

"I love you Kirstie." He whispers.

That made me fill with bliss.

"I love you to Avi." I say, and kiss him.

I've never had a relationship that has led to saying "I love you." For one reason, I never liked any of them.

We walk down the aisle, and I look at everyone. I see Tyler Oakley, Coleen and Joshua Evans, Tori Kelly, My parents, Avi's parents, and so many more amazing people.

I part ways with Avi at the front, and Kevin's cello begins playing here comes the bride, but when the bride part came on, we all said, "Queen!"

Mitch had a lace cape like thing on, and carried his bouquet high. You could tell he was in nirvana.

"We are gathered here today, for the joining in Union, of Scott Hoying, and Mitch Grassi."

"These boys have known eachother for so long, and hopefully will spend the rest of their lives together."

They drank the wine, broke the glass, gave vows, and then the rings.

"Do you, Scott Hoying, take Mitch Grassi to be your caring, and sassy husband?"

"I do."

"Mitch, do you take Scott, to be your loving noodle? (SORRY I HAD TO)"

"I do."

"You may kiss the queen!"

"May I present, Scott and Mitch Grassi-Hoying!"

Cheers filled the area, and tears filled my eyes.

Scomiche, you've done it.

The night was filled with fun, and drinks. The dinner was alright, but Scott and Mitch's toast to everyone topped the night off.

Watching them leave in the get-away car has made me think, this could be me soon.

Who am I kidding? It's only been six months. Oh no.

I clutch Avi's hand, and we kiss, as the balloons and confetti fill the air. The photographer got the best photo of us among the chaos, and that became my profile picture, everywhere.

Well, congrats Scomiche!

====
Share it, follow it, love it, kiss, kiss.