Month Six- Year Two

Avi POV
==
I stuff my bag into the bottom of the tour bus, and then meet up with Kirstie.

She smiles, as I help put her bag into the bus.

"Happy?" I ask her, kissing her cheek.

"Very. I'm very excited! WE ARE GOING TO EACH OF THE 50 STATES!" She exclaims, and dances around.

I smile, and laugh.

We are playing at pretty big arenas- but not the Georgia Dome. We are at Chastain Amptheatre.

{FOR ALL MY ATL PEOPLE WHOS GOING TO THE SHOW THURSDAY? I AM! PS- HAVE ANY OF YALL LIVE NEAR CHASTAIN PARK?}

Kirstie and I board the bus, and Scomiche has already claimed bunks.

We get the ones across from them, Kirstie on top, and me in the middle. Our stuff is on the way bottom.

She puts photos on her bunk- because Olaf is staying with her mom. The photos are of friends, Olaf, dogs, and me.

It makes me happy, even though I'm right here with her.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask, and look into her bunk.

"Decoratin'"

She was laying on her back, hanging something from the ceiling.

"Man I love you." I say.

"I love you more." She retorts.

"I love you most." I say, and kiss her.

I hop back down onto the ground- and smell BBQ.

"Esther?" I call.

"Avi! Got your favorite!"

I run to the front, and see BBQ on the counter.

"Yay!" I squeal like a little girl and grab my self a plate.

"How ya feelin?" I ask.

"Well- married." She joked.

She and Darien tied the knot this past weekend, and it was beautiful, and it got me thinking about Kirstie and I again.

We've known each other for about six years, dated for two and a half- but I still don't know. We are going to be on tour for about six months- because we are going all across the U.S, Europe, Asia, and Brazil. Exciting.

I smile as I hear the tour bus start up, and eat my BBQ, and wait for Kirstie.

She comes into the front, and grabs some, and sits next to me.

"Kaplan happy?" She jokes.

"Somewhat." I laugh.

She playfully hits my arm, and leans her head on my shoulder. Little did I know that would go on PTXsnap.

We finish dinner, and we all climb into our bunks for the night. I hang out in Kirstie's for a bit, then go to mine.

I tweet, "Goodnight everyone and the most amazing girl ever, @kirstin_taylor ❤️"

I love Kavi.

==
Kirstie
==
BBQ always makes me sleep well. I was on my phone for a little while after Avi left, and he sent me the sweetest tweets. He is amazing. I sleep soundly, and dream of this tour to come.

==
Avi- Augusta, Maine

IT IS FREEZING HERE. I get out of the tour bus, and the wind hits me, hard. Kirstie and I are huddled together- making our way to the hotel. We reach the lobby- and it feels good to be in the heat again.

NYC
"Thank you for coming out tonight!" Scott exclaims, and the crowd goes wild.
I walk off stage, and I take Kirstie's hand.

I squeeze it once we are off.

"Good job today!" I say, and she blushes.

"You to Bass Cannon. Never been more seduced." She joked.

My cheeks turn pink to.

"Get a room!" Mitch laughs.

"Excuse me? Your the one who makes out with Scott in front of everyone."

"Ugh. Good point. Mama is going straight to bed. I don't know about YALL." She said, and walked off.

Scott was laughing, and followed close behind his wife.

We laugh, and I kiss Kirstie, like I never have before.

==
YAY