Month One- Year Three

==
Kirstie
==
I put my earrings in, and smile. Last show. Three year anniversary. I'm so happy. I can't stop smiling- because I'm in nirvana. Everyone grabs their mics, and Avi kisses me.

"Love you." I say.

"Love you to." He says back.

We sing through the opener, and have so much fun with it.

Then the rest of the show.

Then at the end, I hear Mitch, Avi, Scott and Kevin sing "Can you feel the Love Tonight." From Lion King.

I'm confused- this wasn't in the set. Avi then takes my hand, and spins me around.

I now stand at the center stage. He sets his microphone down, and gets down on one knee.

The crowd goes wild. I then start crying. He pulls a ring box out of his pocket, and picks back up the mic.

"Kirstie- you are the most amazing person ever. I love you- and always will. Remember that day in New Mexico, when I was not spending time with you?"

I nodded.

"I was driving to Texas to ask your father for your hand in marriage. He agreed- and I'm here now. You are the most amazing girl, and I love you. I'm going to say that a million times- and even more than that. But- I wanted to ask you something. Would you marry me?"

I nod.

He smiles, and slips the ring on my finger. It was beautiful. I then kiss him, like I've never kissed him before. Everyone is screaming, and I'm surreal.

I'm so happy- the most happy I've ever been in my entire life.

I look though my phone, holding Avi's hand, waiting for my family.

Feed is blowing up, and I started crying again when I changed my status on Facebook.

My dad walks in, and I hug him.

"Thank you." I whisper, and he kisses my cheek.

My mom comes in, and hugs me to.

"So your going to be a Kaplan?" She asks.

I glance back at Avi and he smiles.

"I guess I am."

•••
WOOOOOOOOOO